Witchblade's Sara Pezzini completed!

Sweet!!! You even have matching shoes :D
It's a shame Micheal Turner's not around anymore, he probably would've enjoyed meeting you.

I just saw your pic featured on the chive.com's daily afternoon randomness page on dec 6 edition. You are image number 16! Need moar pics please!

Hey everyone! Sorry for my absence, been busy working on orders :(

BIG announcement! I'm redoing most of the Witchblade costume and likely completely redoing the witchblade itself. I've lost about 10 lbs and am planning on losing another 5-10, so I'll need to redo the costume so it won't...ahem...fall off :p

Hey everyone! Sorry for my absence, been busy working on orders :(

BIG announcement! I'm redoing most of the Witchblade costume and likely completely redoing the witchblade itself. I've lost about 10 lbs and am planning on losing another 5-10, so I'll need to redo the costume so it won't...ahem...fall off :p

Please... don't lose too much weight, Don't take this as perverted but you have a perfect build as seen is those pictures. Curves in all the right places to the point that I would probably get smacked for staring too long.

You are stunning AS IS. If you want to lose a few pounds or maybe tone up a bit that is your decision but please don't follow the Hollywood Definition of "perfect body" As you already have it!

lose weight? where? don't turn into these tooth pick model type of females you are perfectly fine. . . a matter fact you should regain those 10 pounds you lost, hell maybe even gain 5 or 10 more on top of that.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back