Witchblade's Sara Pezzini completed!

I wish I could see more pictures of this outfit! I absolutely adore your Witchblade outfit! the use of caulk is ingenious and I'm so inspired by this I'm planning to do a Kenneth Irons outfit using a similar method to yours. thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work!

wow, where ever you were I hope it was warm out...you rocked this so hard...props for bravery and double props for having a near perfect costume...love it

Hiya,

This is my 1st post on the RPF. :)

I am just wondering if you can let us know what silicone you used and what paint you used that wouldn't just flake off as the outfit moved around?

Probably a massively newbie question but you gotta start somewhere right? LOL

Amazing outfit that really stands out from the crowd. I'm a Photographer in Australia and this is just the technique I need to build my own costumes for a themed shoot I am working on.

Thanks for any assistance in advance :)

wow I love the witchblade and the darkness comics! Shame nobody here in my country seems to know it.

And you actually look the part!! wow.

4851447_orig.jpg

Here's PrincessZelda as Witchblade in a catfight at WonderCon 2013

PrincessZelda it was nice to meet you in person!

I posted this pic and other photos from the event in the Conventions and Prop Parties section:

http://www.therpf.com/f68/wondercon-2013-a-174349/index5.html

Slight necropost but... Zelda - I just stumbled across this thread via a Google search for DragonCon'13 pics, not realizing that the Witchblade pic I recognized you from was last year's DCon. At any rate, this year, I was standing next to you waiting for the elevator in the Marriott (with a small crowd, many of whom took pics of you and Wolverine) and didn't even think to ask if you were an RPFer. I should've, what with the costume quality and all... I don't remember if I was in costume, even, but if I was it was either Salvador from Borderlands 2 or an Aquabat.

Anyways, nice sort-of-meeting and briefly chatting with you, and again, phenomenal costume.

You made the costume great the first time, but thigh high armor would make this even better.
There is just too much empty space in that area, and it breaks the design's balance.

I look forward to seeing your progress.
I hope you take this into consideration.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back