WIP: Stunt Proton Pack

That looks awesome, totally missed this. Did you have any issues attaching pieces to the urethane rubber? I use rubber foam backed all the time just never for something that needs pieces attached. Again great job.

That looks awesome, totally missed this. Did you have any issues attaching pieces to the urethane rubber? I use rubber foam backed all the time just never for something that needs pieces attached. Again great job.

Not at ALL. THis is my favorite part of some of the Smooth On foam rubbers, is that they seem to throw a party whenever some superglue hits the surface. I've had solid resin pieces mounted up and had a hard time removing them once on.

What really has to be watched is any kind of pull or drag if your mounting in a soft spot. Usually, though, the rigid foam beneath the rubber layer handles this problem.

Started working on a GB: Video Game pack along side the GB1 I'm making for myself. The VG pack will be the 3rd version, with Slime Blower tank. Don't think I'm ready for the big 4th version yet.

I'll get some pics up in a few . . .

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back