wip--lukes macrobinocular kit UPDATE!! 1ST BUILD IS DONE, UPDATE ON 1ST POST

Just watched your video.

This has got to be one of the best scratch built props ever made. Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is really hard to believe you made all those parts. This is truly amazing and you have earned your place among the best prop makers out there.

Wow, and Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A fully built, real parts set from here on RPF just sold for $1,200 on Ebay. Just FYI. It was an excellent, first class, perfect build. They are not gonna get cheaper either.

You can have the same with this amazing kit for a lot less.

Incredible work.

T

Re: wip--lukes macrobinocular kit

trooper,

When was that picture you have of Luke looking through the Macros discovered? You have your viewer and box sitting on top of the picture.

It seems to show a clear view of the "unidentified" piece on the side of the Macros?

I have been away from the board for several years, so I'm sure other discoveries have been made.

I only collected "found items" and have an extensive original Graflex flash collection.

- Jim Fowler

hey jim, haven't seen you around for quite some time. are you referring to this pic ? lukemacros.jpg I don't know when it was discovered, but it's been around for some time now
there has been no known discoveries on this part, I still feel it is a small camera flash, though I have never seen one that compares to it. I seen an Olympus flash that had some similar detail on it, but it was to new. ive been trying to find pic of older versions.

still love your Vincent build :)

hey jim, haven't seen you around for quite some time. are you referring to this pic ? View attachment 201832 I don't know when it was discovered, but it's been around for some time now
there has been no known discoveries on this part, I still feel it is a small camera flash, though I have never seen one that compares to it. I seen an Olympus flash that had some similar detail on it, but it was to new. ive been trying to find pic of older versions.

still love your Vincent build :)

That's a great picture! I found one very similar to that about 10 years ago in a British SW magazine that was in black and white at just a slightly different angle and the mystery piece on the side was shaded alot more.

Thanks for posting the large pic for me!

You know, I think I bought a Linhof flash from you about 14 years ago right when the RPF got started. :)

- Jim

sure did,i do remember selling something to you. seems like I remember you from culttvman.com many years back, late 90's if mind serves me correct. you ever on there boards over there ?
I think this is the black and white your referring to Luke-binocs_bw1_large.jpg

Last edited:
Re: wip--lukes macrobinocular kit

I was just looking over this and comparing it to my real parts set. Amazing. Just amazing.

You got mad skills.

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

I just watched your video.

Wow.

I have an amazing real parts set and I still want your kit.

Tom

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back