wip--lukes macrobinocular kit UPDATE!! 1ST BUILD IS DONE, UPDATE ON 1ST POST

Re: wip--lukes macrobinocular kit

This is going to be an AWESOME!!!!KIT!!!!, Not sure how close you are but you should start an interest thread in the Junk yard.
Get stuff!!!!!!
AL

yes, when all the parts of the kit are ready for a small production of 25, i will post an interest thread in the Junk Yard
i will also notify via Pm's those that have already stated interest, just so they dont miss out.

Re: luke macro kit, molding in progress

yes, when all the parts of the kit are ready for a small production of 25, i will post an interest thread in the Junk Yard
i will also notify via Pm's those that have already stated interest, just so they dont miss out.

You are a God sir. Do not let anyone say it can not be done. Go, go, go.

I want to be first on the list.

Just to paraphrase myself from post #2 in this thread.

Me First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol

Boy this is going to be an incredible kit, Trooper's parts are dead on accurate, when he sent my Lens Plate back he sent me some of his resin Kalimar 660 small knobs, check these out and yes they are resin unbelievable!!!!!
resin660knobs1.jpg

resin669knobs2.jpg

sorry for the late response, ive been gone for a couple days :)
i used alclad stainless steel paint, this stuff is INCREDIBLE !! and expensive. to make it work right you have to follow the directions or it WILL NOT work. i found this out :) basically the part needs to be shinny black, it does not matter if it's painted or cast gloss black. i chose to cast it in black to skip a painting step, then you air brush on the alclad and then use the gloss. their chrome is awesome, it looks just like chrome.

AL ....thank you man !! :)

here are pics of the resin tranny box, i thought i had posted them earlyer had did not.

you say you want a clear lens instead of opaque resin.......your wish is my command :)

IMG_1467.JPGIMG_1466.JPGIMG_1468.JPG

while i have been waiting for the printed media ive been tweeking a couple things.

I love this kind of stuff, brilliant!
If theres room on your list you can certainly count me as interested in a kit.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back