*WIP* League of Legends Ziggs costume

LuckyLukse

Hey all. I am attending PAX East in March this year and am currently in the process of making my fandom of league of legends of their character Ziggs. First time using any EVA foam as well, so I bought plenty for when I mess up (Fully expect it to happen)

Anyways, if you do not know who Ziggs is, this is him.

Ziggs_Statue_concept.jpg

I will be skipping on the giant bomb on his back due to not wanting to deal with the hassle of crowds and that thing strapped to me haha.

One issue I am running into is the shoulders, I have searched high and low for the past few hours on a good short tutorial on rounding simple shoulder pads that seem to bend in all directions. Any tips?

Also what do you think would be the easiest way to attach the helm to my head? I have short hair and the helmet does not fully surround my head.

Thanks a bunch!

1-4-15
Made part of the helm from Worbla, mae my two bombs, just need to coat in wood glue and paint =D
iHBORIK.jpg

Last edited:
Got some work done again today. Shoulders, and my bombs are completely sealed. Woo!

V6Tqagr.jpg
UVzN2oL.jpg(Close up of the helmet shaped to my head. Have to cut out spots for the goggles and cover in either more worbla for detail or crafting foam)
iTcv0eK.jpg(going through some shoulder ideas)
rmPcQOz.jpg(found old knee pads that had these foam inserts inside, so I cut some "detail" into them, should work nicely)
b7mIudA.jpg(I need to work on my hot gluing technique, but they are ready for some sealing)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back