WIP Iron Man Mark 46 (Civil War suit) Model

@Jung Industries can these files be used for a 3D printer if opened in a 3D program?

My model isn't high poly enough to be used for 3D printing

If I buy the files from my phone I won't be able to download them so can they be sent to my email

You could buy with your phone and download it later when you're near your PC.
But if you prefer having it sent to your email after your purchase, I can do that too.

Some progress has been made on my 1/2 th Scaled statue.
I did some freehand tweaking on the chest and neck to make it more accurate to the movie suit. More details wil be added...

IMG_6806.JPGIMG_6807.JPGIMG_6808.JPG

@Jung Industries If I build out of foam what thickness you recommend ?
For the helmet, the thinner, the better. 5mm should be OK. Otherwise 5-8 mm for the rest depending on the density of the foam. 10mm is possible but it will be harder to use on abs and forearms and shins

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I don't want to start another I'll just post my suit here since I used Jung's files. If you have questions regarding the build itself, just ask. Also Jung, u can post the pics on the 1st page if you want
uploadfromtaptalk1463341584327.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1463341599981.jpg
fdf5c3cb718b7de2ef30a28f75e1f326.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1463341680196.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1463341643315.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1463341643315.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 462
I decided to resume building my Mark 46 while taking a short break from modeling War Machine Mark 3. This photo doesn't show much, but I've finished building the chest and the back and I had built the arms quite a long time ago.

image.png

Some progress has been made on my 1/2 th Scaled statue.
I did some freehand tweaking on the chest and neck to make it more accurate to the movie suit. More details wil be added...

View attachment 624684View attachment 624685View attachment 624686

That looks amazing!

@Jung Industries If I build out of foam what thickness you recommend ?

I'm using 5mm for mine and will put 1mm and 2mm sintra inside to make it more sturdier.

I decided to resume building my Mark 46 while taking a short break from modeling War Machine Mark 3. This photo doesn't show much, but I've finished building the chest and the back and I had built the arms quite a long time ago.

View attachment 625242

That looks amazing!

I'm using 5mm for mine and will put 1mm and 2mm sintra inside to make it more sturdier.
ok thanks Jung ! Where did you get your Eva foam from ? And on your file does it include parts like the glove ? And the filler pieces like the one between the bicep and forearm and like the ones between the thigh and leg piece ?

ok thanks Jung ! Where did you get your Eva foam from ? And on your file does it include parts like the glove ? And the filler pieces like the one between the bicep and forearm and like the ones between the thigh and leg piece ?

I get my foam from a local store. I didn't include hand files since modeling that would be extremely time comusing and I saw no need to do it since Zabana has already made an incredible hand and finger files. And my files don't have those filler pieces

I get my foam from a local store. I didn't include hand files since modeling that would be extremely time comusing and I saw no need to do it since Zabana has already made an incredible hand and finger files. And my files don't have those filler pieces
do you have a link to zabana's hand pdo ?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back