WIP Iron Man Mark 46 (Civil War suit) Model

Forearms have been modeled and unfolded. This forearm is the Hot Toys variant. I will model the trailer version once more reference pictures are released.
As always, the template is covered to prevent anyone from enlarging it and making the forearms from that.
image.pngimage.png

Here is a profile view of the Mark 46 and I've also played around with my 3D model. As you can see, I've repositioned what armor parts I have to the repulsor blasting pose.
The shoulders are the ones I modeled before official images of the Mark 46 were released. I will model this part next.
image.pngimage.png
image.pngimage.png

By change do you mean free?

Yes.

Last edited:
Dude,it looks AMAZING when ita rendered can't wait till you finish it also when do you think it will be done. I was asking because i want to animate it.

Last edited:
I've modeled this at the 12th but I thought it wasn't worth sharing since it wasn't complete. But it felt like I haven't posted anything in a while so here is the thighs I've got going on.
image.png
I've skipped the shoulders and the waist cause I felt like working on the legs.

Dude,it looks AMAZING when ita rendered can't wait till you finish it also when do you think it will be done. I was asking because i want to animate it.

I don't know when this'll be completed.

NICE!
one thing, doesnt the chest look a little big/wide? it wil be impossible to bend your arms forward...

I think it looks fine as it is. A lot of the armors also has wide chests. As Yoz said, Tony Stark does twist his body to blast the repulsors. Also if you look at the Hot Toys figures, they can't move their arms forward, so they have a different kind of armit joint that extends to allow this articulation. The Mark 42/43 has panels on the chest that moves out of the ways to allow this movement too.

Didn't expect someone to already be working on this armor, right? I've been working on this armor since June 3rd but couldn't progress amy further since July cause I was busy. This model is based off of a detailed profile picture I drew checking the Mark 46 promo arts currently available. But I have yet to update the model with the most recent promo art (Team Iron Man vs Team Captain America promo art). I will continue to model the armor whenever I find the free time. Also I haven't fully decided how I will make the 46 files available.

View attachment 523808
This picture is my progress until July 21st. I haven't had the time to work on it since then.

QQ??20160117232104.jpg------QQ??20160117232108.jpg

This is the 3D print out of the Mark45 helmet, not yet finished processing. Looking forward to your Mark46 share very want to print out a set of Mark46 out.

QQ??20160117232104.jpg

QQ??20160117232108.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been building the biceps and the forearms. I just have to trim a few areas and I should be done with these parts.

image.png

Progress has been made with my 3D model but the parts I modeled aren't fully finished. I just have to start the waist, then I will be able to continue the thighs and the shins and start unfolding them.

Hey dude!! Its amazing, would you selling it or upload it for free??? I'm working on the same armor and free-handed the design....its kinda difficult....need some help XD

Shoulders have been modeled and unfolded. I went with the design that was in the trailers for this part.
New J - 1 - WM.PNGNew J - 3 - Erase - WM.png

Hey dude!! Its amazing, would you selling it or upload it for free??? I'm working on the same armor and free-handed the design....its kinda difficult....need some help XD

I will be selling them.

Here is my latest render of my Mark 46 model. I have updated the helmet and the torso. I have yet to model the boots, waist, and neck. The waist and boots you see in this render are temporary.
New O - 3 - WM.PNG

Here is a render of my Mark 46 helmet beside my War Machine Mark 3 helmet
Iron Man Mark 46 and War Machine Mark 3 Helmets Screenshot - Profile Image - WM.PNG

helmet will sell separately?

on what date will put on sale ?

sorry for my English

All the files will be sold as one. There will be two options though: trailer version model or trailer version model w/ Hot Toys version parts.
I don't have a set date for when I will finish my model but I'm thinking around mid March.

New O - 3 - WM.PNG

Iron Man Mark 46 and War Machine Mark 3 Helmets Screenshot - Profile Image - WM.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back