WIP ESB DARTH VADER costume

I also have an ESB Vader costume and bound the bells to the shoulder armor via elastic straps and snaps. Very easy. Just purchased all the supplies at walmart, black 1" elastic roll, e600 glue and a packet of heavy duty snaps. Just glue the male end of the snaps to the underside of the shoulder armor and the bells. Measure out the required amount of elastic tape, punch a hole thru it with a knife and fasten the female snaps to it. Presto, very easy and quick. Works great.

15rnktt.jpg

hes the biggest bad ass in the galaxy (after boba fett of course :p) can't go wrong with a Vader suit

looks amazing, very nice!

What size did you order for the suit? i was thinking of ordering a 46" chest so it's close to Prowse size and also so I could wear it.

And did you go for the 2 piece or 3?

Thanks. Looking great.

Love the costume! Im huge Star Wars fan and this costume defiantly does the second biggest bad ass in the galaxy justice! The biggest bad ass being of course Boba Fett.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back