WIP elder p2 head

tk1055

Sr Member
Well I finally got around to trying my hand at painting this bad boy. I have had to take a break, still need to do the gums, and make the teeth.

What do you guys and gals think. This is a mix of airbrush and hand painting.

PICT0444.jpg

PICT0450.jpg

PICT0448.jpg

Ha! I got a mask like that from Bovine13 not too long ago. Does it fit on you?

The paint technique looks great to me but I'm not a painter. :) I really like way you've done the blue.

The spots don't look organic though. Maybe it's the triangle feel I get. Will that be blended into a larger darker pattern?

I most likeley will blend it, unfortunatly I had to stop because my compresser got a little to warm and shut down on me. Lol

Comming along nicely mate, who made the elder head?. Lovin all these elders comming up recently, going elder with my next suit also

I got this one from Predmaker a while ago, I am not sure who has his molds now. MasterAnubus, Yes it does fit but I had to increase the slice up the back to get it on and off. I really love this mask and it is a huge improvement over the Morris one I have been using.

Here's what I have gotten done so far today. Blended the spots into a widows peak, added shading to the cracks in the skin, and painted the mouth.
PICT0453.jpg

PICT0456.jpg

At this point I am very happy with him. On to the dreds and teeth next I think.

He still needs a name......Anyone want to help me out on that?

That looks really good. I've got an elder mask coming from Mannowar so I'll be using your mask as inspiration for the paint job.

That looks really good. I've got an elder mask coming from Mannowar so I'll be using your mask as inspiration for the paint job.
Wow, thank you. If you need any help let me know. A slight update, I have stained the teeth to make them look more natural using a brown and sepia wash. Next up dreads and painting the chest to match

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back