WIP - ANH Vader need help with chest box and belt boxes

TINTIN

Hello
I have not poste to this forum in quite some time but have been a member for a long time and have been a part of the UKG since 2002!! but only now I'm I getting my VM02 ANH Vader togeather this is not the best pictures but here goes

5943614392_c60fa72ef9.jpg

5943615924_49ba3eeaed.jpg

since these picture I have the chest armour, boots, belt buckle, shin armour. But I'm finding it really hard to get hold of the items my title says the chest box ( with straps) and belt boxes.

Now I would need these in kit form (plug and play) or in a complete state as I don't have the skill or space to do any work on them in my current home can anyone help me?

Thanks so much in advance

Rich

Last edited:
You should ask RUSS for help- he´s also from the UK! "RB RELPICAS"
He makes one of the best ANH boxes and buckles.

green lights can be found online, Russ makes also the knobs I think.
The mesh is sometimes offered on forums, just keep your eyes open...

I´ve got an aluminium saberhook if you´re interested.

And for the chest box I would wait untill someone might sell a AP one, those are awesome...

his web site: http://www.rbreplicas.com/index.php?cPath=25&osCsid=ec6037712dbcd6af7f5e9d84e4d527e6

BTW you´ll get better response by using the Junkyard here in the forum (same as on the prop Den)

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply! I have sent Russ a mail via his website if it went though I got a strange message. I will look out for the AP chest box. I will also post a link in the junk yard maybe that will help?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back