[WIP] Ahab Predator Cosplay Build (2018-2019)

Ok mate (going to ambush this a minute) anybody in the UK know ware I can buy a pipe like used here) keep at it mucka looking good so far can't wait it finished ....

Originally I was going to write this biomask off as a loss and scrap it...but now? I think I have something special. What do ya'll think?
5Sr1qXQ.jpg

0eM0tcw.jpg

This has been my reference...
ymiubO6.jpg

Is that weapon on the back right side of Ahab a staff or spear? Will you make that as well?

It's a glaive/spear! I have it made already thankfully. It was one of my first pieces.

nNmtyzr.jpg

Edit: I forgot to post this, but here is Ahab's belt/sash.

i1CqCYX.jpg

Made of actual leather (I did the leather work myself) and foam belt buckle. Fur is realistic as well, but synthetic.

Last edited:
I've officially taken this to a whole other level. I made a pouch that goes on my belt and conceals a portable speaker/subwoofer connected to my phone via bluetooth and gives me special effects!

I love the spear really cool.

Thanks! I love the design of his spear. It's very similiar to the actual Captain Ahab.
G1oFXH9.jpg

Wait, think I found it!

Did you end up finding it? Should be literally, "Predator" when you look it up in the app store. Symbol/icon is a Thermal Vision Predator.

Ended up finishing for the most part the Biomask. Just needs weathering and to eventually get my tri-beam lasers ordered and installed. Shall do that later.
FoI14sz.jpg

Last edited:
are you going to weather the armour parts give them a worn dirty look ? your making real progress looking forward to completion

Yes but only after I complete all armor pieces. The gauntlets are the only pieces thus far "successfully" weathered. Doing them one at a time isn't being economical with time, I'll just do all the parts in one shot lol. I would say it's impressive how quickly I've made this entire thing. The only armor parts remaining now are the thigh guards and shin/lower leg armor. I made both shoulder pieces and my crotch armor just today.

In addition to my predator special effect ap, I am building a list of mimicking voices from the games and movies. I want some good ones to 'roleplay' with while I am at cons or events. This is what I've compiled so far.

wfQonTD.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back