Limited Run Winter Solider COP357 Derringer

wondersquid

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After a fairly successful run of TEC38 Derringers, it became apparent to me that there were Winter Soldiers still having trouble finding the COP357 Derringer. So I made a replica of that as well!

COP357 1 by Mal Keller, on Flickr
COP357 2 by Mal Keller, on Flickr
COP357 3 by Mal Keller, on Flickr
COP357 4 by Mal Keller, on Flickr

It's a Solid Urethane Resin cast piece, I cast them in black with handle grips separate to create the wood tone effect. Your choice, raw cast $60, finished and painted $75.

For those of you who haven't got my TEC38 yet, I will offer a special price of $120 (shipped in the US) for both fully finished guns. PM if your international and I'll see what postage is for your area.

COP357 5 by Mal Keller, on Flickr

For those of you who did buy my TEC38 and need one of the COP357 guns, PM for a special price as well!

PM for PayPal details and to make arrangements. Thanks for your interest in my work.

Sorry I don't frequent the site as much anymore. I honestly can't say, I've had stuff go through, and other guns get confiscated. They are small, but they are definitely gun shaped, so they will probably get flagged. They are solid resin, so they are fake, but I do paint them to look real. So if you want to paint them, and I send them in parts? Maybe. But I can't refund you if they get seized. I'm sorry.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back