Done / Completed Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Wonka Bar" replicas

Re: Willy Wonka (1971) - "Wonka Bar" & "Golden Ticket" replicas

Hi Roland, would you be willing to attempt the flower gene wilder drinks from in the chocolate room. i guess you could do it in resin? Look foward to the next wonka props you create

Re: Willy Wonka (1971) - "Wonka Bar" & "Golden Ticket" replicas

Hi Roland, would you be willing to attempt the flower gene wilder drinks from in the chocolate room. i guess you could do it in resin? Look foward to the next wonka props you create��

The edible flower cup is an interesting prop. I'll consider it. :)

I just PayPal 'd for 1 bar
theyrenotdolls

Payment received. Thank you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: "Wonka Bar" (hero version) & "Golden Ticket" replicas - Willy Wonka (1971)

roland, whats the timeline on receiving these after paymet?

D

More Wonka Bars and Golden Tickets available. :)

I would love to buy 9 bars and tickets.....xmas presents are done....pm me with total and I'll PayPal you right away...wasn't sure about total since max you had was 3...and didn't know about shipping.. just pm me, thanks...

Any idea when my order will ship?
Javinder

Your bars and tickets will be shipped tomorrow. Sorry for the delay and thanks again for your purchase.

I would love to buy 9 bars and tickets.....xmas presents are done....pm me with total and I'll PayPal you right away...wasn't sure about total since max you had was 3...and didn't know about shipping.. just pm me, thanks...
Stormshadow

Thanks for your interest. That's right, due to the much higher weight, shipping is more expensive. Please give me some time for a calculation. I'll send you a PM later today. I just need to know, in which country you live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back