Done / Completed Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Golden Ticket" replica

“I got the Golden Ticket!!!”
But seriously, thank you so much for making these. I think we all appreciate the work you have put in to make these screen accurate prop tickets. It took about 3-4 weeks for mine to make it from Germany to Kentucky, U.S.A. (as expected). Thank you again!

You definitely should do the bars again!

I would actually. But at times of Covid-19 it's impossible to ship stuff like this to the US or Australia for cheap. Usually it's $15 outside the EU, but now it's $60 to the US or $78 to Australia. Who wants to pay so much for shipping? I really hope for better times!

Where are you from?

I would actually. But at times of Covid-19 it's impossible to ship stuff like this to the US or Australia for cheap. Usually it's $15 outside the EU, but now it's $60 to the US or $78 to Australia. Who wants to pay so much for shipping? I really hope for better times!

Where are you from?
Really? Shipping has gone up for you guys? Shipping for us hasn't changed $ to anywhere. But it has severely slowed down. Seems to be on the rise right now though. Few weeks instead of a couple of months.

I am in aussie land :)

I’ve seen this lately Roland. I shipped something fairly recently to the EU and the charges and the up duties you have to pay is pretty insane.

Really? Shipping has gone up for you guys? Shipping for us hasn't changed $ to anywhere. But it has severely slowed down. Seems to be on the rise right now though. Few weeks instead of a couple of months.

I am in aussie land :)

DHL shipping rates haven't changed here (I'm from Germany). They just added a "crisis surcharge" for some countries and it's no longer possible to ship small packages (less than 5 kg) to these countries. As goldcyclon said: It's insane!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back