Done / Completed Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Wonka Bar" replicas

Please may I go for one shipped to the UK then please? :)

While im here, do you know/recommend anybody who makes a good everlasting gobstopper?

Yes, just pay $37 to my PayPal account rpf@zubcic.com and add your postal address and RPF user name to your payment. :)

Do you have a Facebook account? There's a group called WILLY WONKA FANS from a nice guy from England. I'm sure they can recommend you a seller of accurate Everlasting Gobstoppers.

Sure thing, will do. I’ll PM to confirm.

Do you know the guy on that group? All I could see was 3D prints and they didn’t look great?

The admin of the group is Nicholas Franklin. He owns the world's largest Willy Wonka collection (replicas and screen used props). He bought my Wonka Bar and the Golden Ticket too for his collection. Rusty Goffe (one of the Oompa Loompas) and Julie Dawn Cole (Veruca Salt) are also admins of the group.

The admin of the group is Nicholas Franklin. He owns the world's largest Willy Wonka collection (replicas and screen used props). He bought my Wonka Bar and the Golden Ticket too for his collection. Rusty Goffe (one of the Oompa Loompas) and Julie Dawn Cole (Veruca Salt) are also admins of the group.

I found him, It is 3D printed so didn't look as great (the original was a bit rough).

I was considering this one instead - Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Everlasting Gobstopper Prop Reproduction | eBay

On a side note, ive just paid you and PMed to confirm my Wonka Bar and extra ticket :)

Thank you Roland.

The best Wonka Bar I’ve ever seen.

C288F28A-A43C-4186-8A77-33D9404B10D8.jpeg

Three bars plus tickets arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much. REALLY excellent work. You should consider a shop on Etsy to sell to a wider market. I suspect there would be a lot of WW fans to make it worthwhile. Thanks again, and wishing you all the best.

These look terrific.

PM sent! Interested in TWO bars with tickets…

Any way to pay for expedited shipping to the USA to avoid some of the pandemic problems with shipping?

I would like a bar with the golden ticket please! Will you respond/DM, or should I just submit payment before confirmation? Not really sure how this works - I’m new here!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back