who would win?

Hanoverian

Just a thought, who would win in a battle between predator 1, predator 2 , AVP scar AVP R wolf?

I'm going with wolf, he's fighting a predalien is not easy, and to survive it up until the bomb went off! I have many other points of argument, but I'll save those for latter
l_a235020914cf47f6beb7ebb570950a01.jpg.png
going with wolf

(I'm not including the elders, obviously they are still alive and have incredible fighting skills and sex appeal ..I mean....... :) )

I'll also go with wolf as he is definately one bad-ass tracker/fighter..
and definately not a P*ssy...

he is the Man or the Yautja..
i can imagine him having lots of props in his world as he is probably one of very few Yautja that can do what he wants when he wants with out Elder permision or for that matter with out Female permission( The Female Yautja are the ones in charge right?)

well anyway i vote wolf hardcore!

This post has been up befor but to humor you Big red would slay his way through them all. Im obviously hooked on him though. But he is in a movie and his ninja like skills would dominate them all.

Have to go with wolf, but he is sort of like an elder though? i mean wasnt he sent to earth as the 007 cleanup guy? Cause he had to clean up the mess?

Just a thought, who would win in a battle between predator 1, predator 2 , AVP scar AVP R wolf?

I'm going with wolf, he's fighting a predalien is not easy, and to survive it up until the bomb went off! I have many other points of argument, but I'll save those for latter
l_a235020914cf47f6beb7ebb570950a01.jpg.png
going with wolf

(I'm not including the elders, obviously they are still alive and have incredible fighting skills and sex appeal ..I mean....... :) )
Hmmm,..ok
I would have to go with Wolf as well, even though aliens can sneak up on him as well as heavy footed humans! :lol:

Im going with P1, wolf is awesome but his sloppy triggerhappyness with his shoulder cannon lost him points with me. P1 came across as highly efficient. Wolfs cool but P1 just pips this one.

Now, I want to know your personal favorite of the choices...I'd have to go with predator 1, in my opinion the sexiest one of all..... :)

Of the ones you named, Wolf is without equal. If we were to include ALL the Preds we've seen on film, the elder from AVP would be the top man (or Pred). He's the highest ranking one we've seen so far, by far. And no, the females don't rule Pred society, that was one of the obviously feminist nuggets thrown out in the novels by Ms. Perry. Nothing has been established on film yet. AVP showed that Celtic and Scar were capable and could probably have gone on to become expert hunters, but then they killed Celtic off in the most ridiculous way, and Scar died just because they didn't want a Pred to survive the film and give lex some added appeal to the Preds who were monitoring the action. My personal favorite would be Wolf. He obviously had a very colorful past, and was much older than any of the others named. It would be great to have seen little bits of his career, especially how his face got maimed. He wouldn't have fallen for Arnold's tricks like Anytime did. Scar and Celtic died too young. Pussyface isn't even in the same league with any of the others. He got killed by an old creaky human cop after running and hiding in his ship.

Of the ones you named, Wolf is without equal. If we were to include ALL the Preds we've seen on film, the elder from AVP would be the top man (or Pred). He's the highest ranking one we've seen so far, by far. And no, the females don't rule Pred society, that was one of the obviously feminist nuggets thrown out in the novels by Ms. Perry. Nothing has been established on film yet. AVP showed that Celtic and Scar were capable and could probably have gone on to become expert hunters, but then they killed Celtic off in the most ridiculous way, and Scar died just because they didn't want a Pred to survive the film and give lex some added appeal to the Preds who were monitoring the action. My personal favorite would be Wolf. He obviously had a very colorful past, and was much older than any of the others named. It would be great to have seen little bits of his career, especially how his face got maimed. He wouldn't have fallen for Arnold's tricks like Anytime did. Scar and Celtic died too young. Pussyface isn't even in the same league with any of the others. He got killed by an old creaky human cop after running and hiding in his ship.
I totaly agree with you on the elder, but he said excluding the elders.

Now, I want to know your personal favorite of the choices...I'd have to go with predator 1, in my opinion the sexiest one of all..... :p

Hahahahah sexy.......thats awesome.My favorite would have to be the P1,it was the first time I can remember ever really becoming a fan something. I was a poor version of him for Halloween when I was 7 or 8. Not to mention it was one of thee coolest movies ever out and the Schwartz was in it.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back