Who will be doing a Thor movie version hammer?

If you check out the Disguise official site you'll see that there are 2 versions of the hammer. One is a childs one and is 10 1/2 inches and the other is an adult one that is 16 inches. The child is about 20 and the adult about 70.
Anyone see any differences between the 2? Which one would be more screen accurate in terms of size?

Oops, I think the larger more expensive one is from the comic book.
Is there a child and adult movie one tho?

Got mine today and I have to say, for $16, I am impressed. I'm trying to get a camera back so I can take a couple of photos asap.

I'm really surprised that Disguise, Inc. has done so well with their Marvel accessory so far like this hammer and the Iron Man mask I bought last year. Hopefully, Captain America's shield will be pretty sturdy as well. We'll see.

Until we see a high-end official replica, this will do just fine.
I'm sure I'm not the only person to notice an increase in accuracy when it comes to licensed costume accesories: The plastic Freddy gloves are pretty darn close to the real ones.
All in all, for the price it is a nice little display piece - and it can be modified to be more accurate. I'm glad I purchased it.

Give it time, man. I was told these weren't going to be in stock until July, so I'm sure stores will be getting them in very soon, online and off.

Makes me wonder how I was able to get one - maybe there was a limited stock released?
But yeah, if you can be patient I'm sure we are going to see these at Halloween costume stores as well as stores like Party City, Spencers and Hot Topic...

Well, I ordered mine as soon as I got notice that they were in stock. I'm guessing a lot of people got notified and maybe you just got in there at the right time.

I got two photos of the hammer before the camera battery died so now I just have to wait for it to charge so I can pull them off the camera since I didn't invest in a card reader. >.<

Thanks for the link spiderfan! I just ordered mine :)

Also, they gave me a $5 rebate link that i get if someone else orders something through their site using this link.. Super Friends Offer at SimplySuperheroes.com

So i suppose the next person who orders gets 5 dollars off their purchase, AND helps me get 5 dollars back :)

Any takers? haha

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
:cool

They offer both Hammer´s one is 10,5 inches the other one is 16 inches.

Just purchased the Hammer of Thor and the Shield of Cpt. America.

This is Derek, owner of the website simplysuperheroes.com

We want to thank everyone who made a purchase on our website today. We really Appreciate your business.

We'll be shipping out your orders on Monday.

We're close to selling out the Thor hammer that spiderfan11 so kindly started a thread about.

In case we sell out before you get the hammer, not to worry. We'll be re-ordering on Monday. Once all the Thor hammers sell-out, you'll see a button on the product page to get emailed when they become available again. By clicking the button, a web browser will open to email us. When we receive your email, you'll get on our wait-list for the hammers. Once they return in stock, we'll email everyone on the wait-list at the same time.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at support@simplysuperheroes.com or PM me through here.

Cool discussion board, btw.

Last edited:
Welcome to the RPF. The helmet Disguise Inc is putting out is not bad either. Tweak it a bit with some filler and such...et voila...decent Thor bucket.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back