who makes a good Logan’s Run flame pistol?

Aldo The Apache

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’ve been looking for a Decent Logan’s Run flame gun. I’ve seen that Nicksdad has made a kit in the past, and that Rylo made wonderful stands. But other then that what other accurate options are there. I’ve just stumbled on to this website. (Deep Sleep Armory) Their flame guns have electronics and look relatively accurate. I’m curious if anyone has had any dealings with them, and really what is the best flame gun out there to purchase from any maker. Whether it is Static or installed.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
As far as working Calcium carbide guns no one is.

Rylo made more than just stands, his re-engineered version was and still is the best out there.

Lots of threads here on that Gun should show up if you do a search

As far as working Calcium carbide guns no one is.

Rylo made more than just stands, his re-engineered version was and still is the best out there.

Lots of threads here on that Gun should show up if you do a search

Thanks Apollo I actually did a search already but couldn’t find anything. I’ll check again though. I also just realized one of Rylo’s guns was recently for sale in the junkyard, and I missed it. Go figure. Thanks for the info.

Just bumped a blast from the past for you!

As far as deep sleep armory never heard of them and it is kinda of high for what it is.

I never understood turning that bad arse gun into a flashlight :confused:

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back