Who does Wolf Morgan X still owe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
am still waiting to receive my Vader Revealed kit from him. It was paid for late in 2002 so I have been waiting over three years for it. Apparently Wolf did not have the money to afford to send it to me because I am located outside the US. On the Vader Revealed board I offered to send him additional funds to cover the shipping as a sign of goodwill, as well as providing my email address for him to contact me. This was on the 6th of December 2003. A few weeks later in the same thread he posted "@#$%. you all" (since editted to "**" on 1/20/04) which I'm assuming also refers to me. If that is the case I can only guess that he doesnt need my money to help his situation- or he never intends to send my kit to me.

I am very disappointed, considering also that around the same time I sent him one of my metal Vader Revealed flat parts kits to help him scale the peices in his kit for free, and have since learnt from those that have received their Wolf kits that my parts were recast in resin and included in Wolf's kit.

All I want is to receive my Wolf kit so that I can move on from what has been a very disheartening project to be involved in.

Jase

Originally posted by JaseTheHACK@Jan 13 2006, 01:25 AM
am still waiting to receive my Vader Revealed kit from him. It was paid for late in 2002 so I have been waiting over three years for it. Apparently Wolf did not have the money to afford to send it to me because I am located outside the US.
[snapback]1157445[/snapback]​

I am also part of the same unlucky group, what was said above goes for me too. Quite admittedly I had lost my hopes for any good outcome on this matter many moons ago...

I would be surprised if there would be any fortunate twist of fate now.

H.

What gets me is, you'll keep seeing these threads for years to come.

People will just keep ordering from this guy.

A fool and his money...

I really wish i could find the guy, I am in seattle, and knew him in person. Helped him make some of the stuff he was supposed to send out even. I want my stuff back. >.<

To the best of my knowledge, he's no longer in Seattle. The last I heard, Don took him with him when he moved to California. Whether or not this is still true, I'm not sure.

Originally posted by p0sitr0nic@Jan 13 2006, 03:48 AM
I really wish i could find the guy, I am in seattle, and knew him in person. Helped him make some of the stuff he was supposed to send out even.  I want my stuff back. >.<
[snapback]1157815[/snapback]​

The last time I had heard anything he was going to California with Onigiri. I'm not going to speak for Don though so I don't know for -sure- that Wolf actually went down there with him.

I just know I haven't seen him up here since the day Revenge of the Sith came out where some friends and I bumped into him at the theatre with Don.

I haven't gotten any e-mails or phone calls either so I'm assuming he's moved away.

For what it's worth, I think Wolf may be in Cali.
I have seen several sets of Predator gauntlets and blades cast in resin for sale on eBay, these look to be the same ones Wolf sold on eBay under a different name months back...a name that has since been deleted/banned/whatever.
The new user selling these is located in California.

Originally posted by DrStranglove@Jan 14 2006, 11:18 PM
Yes it is.
[snapback]1159239[/snapback]​
Hola,
Well,(Deep Breath) I'm addressing this once again.
Garth (and everyone else), no...Wolf did not come with me. He is notnor has he been in Califrnia with me. Case in point he felt that I 'ditched him' and almost left him 'homeless' after finding my home in shambles upon my return from Iraq. Garth, you saw me two days before my move to Cali.
I don't know who or how these rumors of him moving with me started but they are unfounded and laughable. I wonder if someone was trying to throw somebody off the scent.
As to the Vader Revealed Board from which I was banned in absentia. Makes it awfully hard to address issues or keep up with whats going on when you're banned while serving in Iraq. Wolf told me that he had delivered all product with the exception of HArtmut and Jason and that he was saving for shipping to Autralia and Germany respectively but that it would take a bit as he had to find somewhere to live. I also know that Dave Simmonds contacted me a few months ago with some of these same concerns and I told him to post my response and have folks contact me. Hartmut was the only person to do so, and again, without contact with the forum...well, I'm not Psychic.
Wolf HAS accessed my PayPal account in my absence and I don't know what was posted on teh Reveal Board in my absence (or for that matter at other times) IN MY NAME. Again, not being able to check. My Paypal account was knocked $600 in the rear when Wolf took my computer out of storage and hooked it up AGAINST MY EXPLICIT DIRECTIONS NOT TO. He used it to access my accounts and used it in my absence to conduct business. He repaid $400 out of the $600 and is still $200 in arears, which at this point I will most likely not see.
The folks that commented on receiving other product from Wolf due to someone's intervention...well, that was me intervening and also another individual from teh Predator Board who tried to help and contacted me in Iraq to let me know that my house had been reduced to an unpowered sty.
PhenixVader suggested that his associate Lann Jenn do the helmet castings and I sent him teh molds that cost me in excess of 3K. I have yet to receive the molds back nor do I know what teh outcome was of that portion. Several people said that the helmets were slow in shipping do to Brent doing Projects for Thomas (Vader Armor) and R2 Parts for the R2 builders Group.
What I was was the upfront money man and a Paypal account for someone who didn't have PayPal. I purchased Tim Ketzer's Reveal molds, the fiberglass, the resin, the original pieces. I paid for Wolf's rent on three different occassions to get this done. All told I am near 6K in the hole on this project with nothig to show for it. I have seen the parts kits sold on Ebay by people asking Wolf for a refund (double dipping) and being advertised as 'fantastic'. Ironic. I've seen the sameparts kit recast and sold on (wow, one on Ebay right now) Ebay by JediJeffery.
Now, Jason and Hartmut...contact me (as before) at QESLAH@MSN.COM
I have NONE of the molds, etc..WOLF has all of those things in Washington but let's see if we can get something going.
Peace
Don

Originally posted by Onigiri+Jan 14 2006, 10:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Onigiri @ Jan 14 2006, 10:34 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-DrStranglove
@Jan 14 2006, 11:18 PM
Yes it is.
Hola,
Garth (and everyone else), no...Wolf did not come with me. He is notnor has he been in Califrnia with me. Case in point he felt that I 'ditched him' and almost left him 'homeless' after finding my home in shambles upon my return from Iraq. Garth, you saw me two days before my move to Cali.
I don't know who or how these rumors of him moving with me started but they are unfounded and laughable. I wonder if someone was trying to throw somebody off the scent.
As to the Vader Revealed Board from which I was banned in absentia. Makes it awfully hard to address issues or keep up with whats going on when you're banned while serving in Iraq. Wolf told me that he had delivered all product with the exception of HArtmut and Jason and that he was saving for shipping to Autralia and Germany respectively but that it would take a bit as he had to find somewhere to live. I also know that Dave Simmonds contacted me a few months ago with some of these same concerns and I told him to post my response and have folks contact me. Hartmut was the only person to do so, and again, without contact with the forum...well, I'm not Psychic.
Wolf HAS accessed my PayPal account in my absence and I don't know what was posted on teh Reveal Board in my absence (or for that matter at other times) IN MY NAME. Again, not being able to check. My Paypal account was knocked $600 in the rear when Wolf took my computer out of storage and hooked it up AGAINST MY EXPLICIT DIRECTIONS NOT TO. He used it to access my accounts and used it in my absence to conduct business. He repaid $400 out of the $600 and is still $200 in arears, which at this point I will most likely not see.
The folks that commented on receiving other product from Wolf due to someone's intervention...well, that was me intervening and also another individual from teh Predator Board who tried to help and contacted me in Iraq to let me know that my house had been reduced to an unpowered sty.
PhenixVader suggested that his associate Lann Jenn do the helmet castings and I sent him teh molds that cost me in excess of 3K. I have yet to receive the molds back nor do I know what teh outcome was of that portion. Several people said that the helmets were slow in shipping do to Brent doing Projects for Thomas (Vader Armor) and R2 Parts for the R2 builders Group.
What I was was the upfront money man and a Paypal account for someone who didn't have PayPal. I purchased Tim Ketzer's Reveal molds, the fiberglass, the resin, the original pieces. I paid for Wolf's rent on three different occassions to get this done. All told I am near 6K in the hole on this project with nothig to show for it. I have seen the parts kits sold on Ebay by people asking Wolf for a refund (double dipping) and being advertised as 'fantastic'. Ironic. I've seen the sameparts kit recast and sold on (wow, one on Ebay right now) Ebay by JediJeffery.
I have NONE of the molds, etc..WOLF has all of those things in Washington but let's see if we can get something going.
Peace
Don
[snapback]1159552[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yeah I remember talking to you on IM about how you found your place. He must be hiding out up here then because none of the regulars have seen him since I ran into you guys at Sith. I wouldn't mind finding him because he does owe me a couple of small things. I doubt I will however unless it's pure luck because he knows I told Shawn where to find him last time so Shawn could get his stuff back from him.

If you find out where he is and can convince him to cough up something for all the crap he put you through I'd be happy to get it for you and ship it down to Cali.

He p*ssed off alot of the predator guys too.

that I know of, I remember reading on the Lair when I first joined, to stay away from him

mb

Originally posted by grimlock2d+Jan 15 2006, 07:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grimlock2d @ Jan 15 2006, 07:31 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Onigiri@Jan 14 2006, 10:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DrStranglove
@Jan 14 2006, 11:18 PM
Yes it is.

Hola,
Peace
Don
[snapback]1159552[/snapback]​

Yeah I remember talking to you on IM about how you found your place. He must be hiding out up here then because none of the regulars have seen him since I ran into you guys at Sith. I wouldn't mind finding him because he does owe me a couple of small things. I doubt I will however unless it's pure luck because he knows I told Shawn where to find him last time so Shawn could get his stuff back from him.

If you find out where he is and can convince him to cough up something for all the crap he put you through I'd be happy to get it for you and ship it down to Cali.
[snapback]1159593[/snapback]​
[/b]
I'd at least like to get what molds there are back. At least that way we could work on getting the people still owed stuff their stuff.

Originally posted by Onigiri@Jan 15 2006, 01:34 AM
What I was was the upfront money man and a Paypal account for someone who didn't have PayPal.

Actually, you were the guy who vouched for Wolf's ability to do what he said he was going to do, despite dozens of people explaining that Wolf was unreliable, and his long history of leaving people high and dry. It was your reputation that was put on the line when you did this. In situations like this, as I see it, if the guy you vouch for doesn't come through it's no different than you not coming through. Had you not intervened and made assurances, there were a lot of people who wouldn't have sent money to Wolf or demanded on the spot refunds.

I'm not trying to bust your balls, and I wish you didn't have to lose whatever you did monetarily or via damage to your property. But, it was explained to you what would happen and you put yourself on the line by going to bat for Wolf anyway. That also caused OTHER people damage because they trusted you. I realize that you've made efforts to "make things right", but I think that in the end it might too little, too late. Wolf owes too much to too many people and you've already lost enough yourself. The rest I'd suppose you may have to pay for with your reputation. Sometimes that's the case even in situations where you had the best intentions at heart. You know what the road to hell is paved with, right? ;)

I don't disagree with you in the least.
BTW- I am posting this EBAY link because it is a recast of the parts that were offered. Is JediJeffrey a member here? I'd like to know who he got the parts from and who told him he could recast them...
The only piece NOT part of teh deal was that mouth lock, recast from the illusives.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-...1QQcmdZViewItem
I' ve been tracking this guy's sales and he has done quite well off of his REVEAL kits...
:(
Glad SOMEBODY is...

Originally posted by SFPROPS+Jan 15 2006, 12:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SFPROPS @ Jan 15 2006, 12:07 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Onigiri
@Jan 15 2006, 01:34 AM
What I was was the upfront money man and a Paypal account for someone who didn't have PayPal.

Actually, you were the guy who vouched for Wolf's ability to do what he said he was going to do, despite dozens of people explaining that Wolf was unreliable, and his long history of leaving people high and dry. It was your reputation that was put on the line when you did this. In situations like this, as I see it, if the guy you vouch for doesn't come through it's no different than you not coming through. Had you not intervened and made assurances, there were a lot of people who wouldn't have sent money to Wolf or demanded on the spot refunds.

I'm not trying to bust your balls, and I wish you didn't have to lose whatever you did monetarily or via damage to your property. But, it was explained to you what would happen and you put yourself on the line by going to bat for Wolf anyway. That also caused OTHER people damage because they trusted you. I realize that you've made efforts to "make things right", but I think that in the end it might too little, too late. Wolf owes too much to too many people and you've already lost enough yourself. The rest I'd suppose you may have to pay for with your reputation. Sometimes that's the case even in situations where you had the best intentions at heart. You know what the road to hell is paved with, right? ;)
[snapback]1159678[/snapback]​
[/b]

Originally posted by SFPROPS+Jan 15 2006, 07:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SFPROPS @ Jan 15 2006, 07:07 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Onigiri
@Jan 15 2006, 01:34 AM

[snapback]1159678[/snapback]​
[/b]

Word.

I gotta say, my opinion of you changed the second you championed Wolf's cause.

The guy was bad news for years; still is and always will be.

I Hope your reputation can be salvaged. Like the man said, good intentions and all...

But, You were indeed the one who kept going on about second chances and how everyone makes mistakes. I even remember a personal guarantee of sorts about Wolf's business and everyone getting what they ordered.

Live and learn.

Hi, its been a LONG time since ive posted here but a few months back, well it's been almost a year. i bought a few daredevil cane kits from him for $80 and was told by onigiri to contact wolfmorgan to buy them. I did not know about this person but I never heard from either of them after I sent my money order :-/

-Scott

I am still owed for the failed Vader Revealed project. I had asked for e refund so long ago that I don't even remember when that was.

So... once again... I want a refund.

It was this project that completely turned me off from making and collecting props, as it left me with a real bad taste in my mouth.

Just to be absolutely clear... I want a refund.

-T.J.

aka Bill

Sorry to hear that, Bill.
Sadly, you aren't the first person I've heard say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back