Who does Wolf Morgan X still owe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStranglove

Sr Member
I know Mr Walker aka SeemoreButzz (A banned member.) is stilled owed money. Who else was left in the cold?

Onigiri was helping out but I dont know if that is still going on or not.

i'm owed a Green Goblin helmet, or my $300... but at this point i think i'd rather just get my $300 back. not that i'm counting on either happening at this point though.

-Jeff

transaction.jpg

I'm in the same boat as Mr Walker.

Wolf was supposed to be making the Vader Reveal detail parts, but I was asked to send payment to Onigiri. Paypalled $200.00 on 16th Oct 2003 since then, nothing :(

Jeremy

Originally posted by gonk27@Jan 11 2006, 07:54 PM

Wolf was supposed to be making the Vader Reveal detail parts, but I was asked to send payment to Onigiri. Paypalled $200.00 on 16th Oct 2003 since then, nothing  :(

Jeremy
[snapback]1156631[/snapback]​

So you actually sent the cash to Onigiri?

That adds a totally new level to this. It makes him, culpable.

People never learn....

Is this guy still alive? He claimed to be 'terminal' three years ago.

I've seen him post over at the League of heroes from time to time. That guy has been brought back from the brink of death more times than I can count. :rolleyes

Originally posted by DrStranglove+Jan 12 2006, 02:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrStranglove @ Jan 12 2006, 02:50 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-gonk27
@Jan 11 2006, 07:54 PM

Wolf was supposed to be making the Vader Reveal detail parts, but I was asked to send payment to Onigiri. Paypalled $200.00 on 16th Oct 2003 since then, nothing  :(

Jeremy

So you actually sent the cash to Onigiri?

That adds a totally new level to this. It makes him, culpable.
[snapback]1156711[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yeah :(

I'm willing to be corrected if this isn't the case, but it was my understanding that this was because Wolf didn't have a paypal account, or somehow had problems with it. Onigiri was accepting payments and passing the cash to Wolf so that he could fund the work he was supposed to be doing.

Jeremy

I had my battle with Wolf a couple of years ago, in the end I did receive my item (20th C facemask).

But no thanks to Wolf though, a friend of Wolf's stepped in and saved the day by shipping the items on his behalf (thankyou).

Wolf seems like a decent bloke in his e-mails ..... but then again so does JB (Vaderguy).

Alan.

I remember it took almost a year and the intervention of a kindly DentedHelmet member in Seattle to get my "have it and ready to ship now" Dracula Helmet. Unfortunately, it arrived NOT as I expected and was told. However, I did get it with a coupla freebies thrown in. I say good luck to everyone that is owed something. You'll need it or someone to take the reins of this. Anyone in Seattle?

For the record, I sent my money to Wolf through Onigiri as well. I do not think this makes him culpable at all however. I think Onigiri has had just as much 'issue' with Wolf as the rest of us and he was basically a guy who helped out a friend by taking payments for him. *If* Onigiri took the payments and then kept them, thats one thing, but he didn't. All payments were handed off to Wolf and as such only Wolf should be held accountable. Thats my take on it anyways...

Originally posted by gonk27@Jan 11 2006, 06:54 PM

Jeremy

Jeremy,

You may have actually been lucky not to receive the parts. I paid Onigiri for them in August of 2003. What I received was a slap in the face (I am not blaming Don for this). The parts were in such poor condition that many were not salvageable. I ended up losing over $500 in the Reveal fiasco when I became so fed up with the BS that I decided to sell my stake in the project.

I hope everyone receives what they are waiting for and that it arrives in better condition than mine.

E. Vader

It just amazes me that people pull this bs on something like frackin ( heh heh) movie props. I had some tool try and bust one off in me over a wormguy. After he got a lengthy detailed email of the website devoted to him and his bs was about to go up, the funds had been frozen, and I casually mentioned his residence address ,ol wormy showed up express 2 days later. I thought Wolf was stand up. I hope he still is, as I put a damn thief -con man on the same level as whale crap. DIE . DIE . DIE...

I had a deal struck to trade a katana for a Dracula Helm, but was waiting to receive the helm. The helm never came, so the sword never went out. End of story.

Just an FYI. It is looking like wolf may have been using Onigri paypal acct with out authorization. In fact, some of those payments mentioned here may have been made while he was in Iraq.

I *think* Phillipes was/is owed a Dracula helmet as well. Then there's a ton of people over on the Hunters Lair that bought from him and got burned as well.

Are people STILL buying stuff from him?????

Does anybody even know where the guy is for sure? He kept getting evicted.

He did this so many times until IT caught up with him.

I had a bad feeling when he started borrowing other people's Paypal accounts. IIRC there was something odd about one he had before Onigirls.

I don't think he finished more than 5 of the Drac helmets from the first offerring. I got mine after months and months of waiting and constantly pressing Wolf for results. I think I was like #3 or 4 on the list.

Originally posted by DrStranglove@Jan 12 2006, 03:05 PM
Just an FYI.  It is looking like wolf may have been using Onigri paypal acct with out authorization.  In fact, some of those payments mentioned here may have been made while he was in Iraq.
[snapback]1157274[/snapback]​

I am almost positive that Don was still in the US when I sent him the money. IIRC, he was getting ready for deployment. I do not hold Don responsible for the crappy work that Wolf produced, but Don is the one who told me the specifics of the project and he is the individual I sent the money to.

During the project, I honestly felt bad for Wolf because he was left with the entire parts project and health issues. Once I received the parts, I was just extremely disappointed that I had waited so long for parts that were not of high quality, and then we found out he recast Jase's linkages to boot.

As for Wolf using his account, I have no idea if that was the case.

E. Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back