Who can do this? - M79 grenade launcher needs...

houdiniguy

Sr Member
Hello,
I just got a wonderful M79 Grenade Launcher kit from an RPF'er here.

It has some minor greebies to glue on and I need someone as I have no talent to paint it
to look real as I am building a life sized Arnold from T2.

PM and let me know price etc.

Thanks a million.
By the way it is all raw resin and cleaned rather well.

Tom :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>(houdiniguy @ Jun 4 2006, 01:35 PM) [snapback]1256130[/snapback]</div>
Hello,
I just got a wonderful M79 Grenade Launcher kit from an RPF'er here.

It has some minor greebies to glue on and I need someone as I have no talent to paint it
to look real as I am building a life sized Arnold from T2.

PM and let me know price etc.

Thanks a million.
By the way it is all raw resin and cleaned rather well.

Tom :thumbsup
[/b]

It should be pretty easy to do it yourself as it is a simple color scheme. Either grey/black parkerizing or plain black. In real life, both are commonly used to "arsenal refinish" them. Brownell's Alumihyde II has the colors you need, available through Brownell's Shooting Supplies. Here's mine (metal and wood prop).

T2M79_2.jpg

Tom,
Have you not gotten the pm's and e-mails I've sent you or are you ignoring me on purpose? If you haven't yet, please check your IM's and e-mails. I've sent you several that have gone unanswered although I see you on here almost every day.

Hey,

I make those M-79 kits. Ive only done a few of them. Here is one I painted up. It looks like the real deal.

42314550.jpg

42314545.jpg

42314524.jpg

42314521.jpg

42314530.jpg

Steve

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back