white men cant jump

Hah! I wondered who bought that. Even though its just a tank top, it was a very iconic tank top. Nice grab!

You definitely bought it at a great price, as planet said it was listed before but I don't recall it ever being on their site for that much. It was at $800 for awhile, then they put it in their auction over the summer and it didnt sell. It had a reserve of $400 I believe.

Either way, a great piece, and a bonus because that tank was also used for all their adverts (ex: movie posters, etc...)

You're starting to build a nice little collection, and Jeff & Desi are great to work with.

You definitely bought it at a great price, as planet said it was listed before but I don't recall it ever being on their site for that much. It was at $800 for awhile, then they put it in their auction over the summer and it didnt sell. It had a reserve of $400 I believe.

Either way, a great piece, and a bonus because that tank was also used for all their adverts (ex: movie posters, etc...)

You're starting to build a nice little collection, and Jeff & Desi are great to work with.

My wife is doing her nut thou lol, ive started to sell my comic collection that ive collected for about 10 years now. So just sticking to one hobbie as movies are my passion, ive found with screenused.com that the price they have on item isnt the price they will take ive had some amazing deals with them

My wife is doing her nut thou lol, ive started to sell my comic collection that ive collected for about 10 years now. So just sticking to one hobbie as movies are my passion, ive found with screenused.com that the price they have on item isnt the price they will take ive had some amazing deals with them

Look at you your all growns ups now !

Funny how things change 5 year ago you had EVER dared asked for a discount or even a PAYMENT plan they would have LAUGHED at you. "WE DONT DO PAYMENT PLANS"
Couple pieces of work. You scored one for all the collectors who got priced gashed by them :thumbsup Thats my boy ! :lol

Look at you your all growns ups now !

Funny how things change 5 year ago you had EVER dared asked for a discount or even a PAYMENT plan they would have LAUGHED at you. "WE DONT DO PAYMENT PLANS"
Couple pieces of work. You scored one for all the collectors who got priced gashed by them :thumbsup Thats my boy ! :lol

Your like a young yoda planet full wisdom and the force is strong with you lol (y)thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back