Which Batsuit?

MrSpidey457

For this Halloween, I'm making an Arkham Origins batsuit. Next year I'd like to make either Batman Begins, TDK/R, Arkham Asylum, or Arkham City. Which one would you suggest?

None of those. I would do the batsuit V7.43. It's a modified version of the one worn in arkham city that he wears in the beginning of arkham knight.

None of those. I would do the batsuit V7.43. It's a modified version of the one worn in arkham city that he wears in the beginning of arkham knight.
That's the one I'm doing while I work on the upgraded armor. I ordered the snakepit studios post arkham city suit

Well, it would be cool to make a custom batsuit, but it's just that I can't decide between these. I'm mostly torn between AC and TDK. Anyone have an opinion on which one of the specified suits would be best to make? If I make my own batsuit it'll probably be when I have some better skills, so making an existing one will help me reach the goal of a custom batsuit.

It's really up to you. That's a decision YOU should make.

I'd be happy to make any of these suits. I'm just curious as to which one other people would suggest. I can choose on my own, and I have a lot of time to decide. I love all of these batsuits, so anyone else giving their opinion of what should be made would be appreciated.

Maybe a better question would be "Which batsuit do you prefer: AA, AC, BB, or TDK/R?"

Know that tdk suit weighs about 45 pounds and mobility is limited because of the leg segmemts
My urethane one is more around 35 lbs and mobility is actually fine, I can sit and kneel ok. But it is tiresome to wear for more than a couple hours. That is if OP goes for the screen accurate material, the urethane (and carbon fiber) suit. I've never tried a UD replica one, but I hear they're very comfortable to wear, if you don't mind that it's not as screen accurate as a urethane suit.

My urethane one is more around 35 lbs and mobility is actually fine, I can sit and kneel ok. But it is tiresome to wear for more than a couple hours. That is if OP goes for the screen accurate material, the urethane (and carbon fiber) suit. I've never tried a UD replica one, but I hear they're very comfortable to wear, if you don't mind that it's not as screen accurate as a urethane suit.

Yeah, I'm not really going for a screen accurate material (it'll only be my second batsuit, and it would probably out of a skill and price range).

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to seeing your progress!
There (sadly) won't be much progress until next year (I'd say maybe February-April it would get started) and probably won't be done for a year (assuming I nitpick for a while after it's (pretty much) done).

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back