Which Batsuit?

Discussion in 'DC Costumes and Props' started by MrSpidey457, Sep 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. MrSpidey457

MrSpidey457 New Member

For this Halloween, I'm making an Arkham Origins batsuit. Next year I'd like to make either Batman Begins, TDK/R, Arkham Asylum, or Arkham City. Which one would you suggest?

2. Reznor9

Reznor9 Sr Member

None of those. I would do the batsuit V7.43. It's a modified version of the one worn in arkham city that he wears in the beginning of arkham knight.

3. Thorlief Golmen

Thorlief Golmen Active Member

Instead of making an existing one why not make a custom one? Or a do a combination so you get a complete unique look all for yourself...

4. PhantomEvoX

PhantomEvoX Member

That's the one I'm doing while I work on the upgraded armor. I ordered the snakepit studios post arkham city suit

5. MrSpidey457

MrSpidey457 New Member

Well, it would be cool to make a custom batsuit, but it's just that I can't decide between these. I'm mostly torn between AC and TDK. Anyone have an opinion on which one of the specified suits would be best to make? If I make my own batsuit it'll probably be when I have some better skills, so making an existing one will help me reach the goal of a custom batsuit.

6. Bigbat23

Bigbat23 Well-Known Member

It's really up to you. That's a decision YOU should make.

7. MrSpidey457

MrSpidey457 New Member

I'd be happy to make any of these suits. I'm just curious as to which one other people would suggest. I can choose on my own, and I have a lot of time to decide. I love all of these batsuits, so anyone else giving their opinion of what should be made would be appreciated.

Maybe a better question would be "Which batsuit do you prefer: AA, AC, BB, or TDK/R?"

8. MrSpidey457

MrSpidey457 New Member

Okay, I decided to go with the TDK batsuit.

9. Bmoore1986

Bmoore1986 New Member

Know that tdk suit weighs about 45 pounds and mobility is limited because of the leg segmemts

10. Rickhemingway

Rickhemingway Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

11. teragon

teragon Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

My urethane one is more around 35 lbs and mobility is actually fine, I can sit and kneel ok. But it is tiresome to wear for more than a couple hours. That is if OP goes for the screen accurate material, the urethane (and carbon fiber) suit. I've never tried a UD replica one, but I hear they're very comfortable to wear, if you don't mind that it's not as screen accurate as a urethane suit.

12. MrSpidey457

MrSpidey457 New Member

Yeah, I'm not really going for a screen accurate material (it'll only be my second batsuit, and it would probably out of a skill and price range).

- - - Updated - - -

There (sadly) won't be much progress until next year (I'd say maybe February-April it would get started) and probably won't be done for a year (assuming I nitpick for a while after it's (pretty much) done).