Where's Wall-E? - Name the robot poster - 180 robots

Re: Where's Wall E?

Very cool. I love that it has the most annoying Transformer and Gobot representing the franchises. I knew more of these guys than I figured I would.

Name the robot poster - 180 robots

Saw this on reddit . There is a contest until the end of the month to name all the robots and get a signed poster from the artist. Here's the site if anyone is interested. On reddit they had all but 5 listed . Here's the site:

Hopewell Studios - News & Events

whereswalle1450.jpg

searched but didn't see anyone posting the topic.

-James

I can name a lot of them,...But there are just as many that I have NO idea were they are from:confused :confused:confused Great looking poster !(y)thumbsup

What no Astro Boy, Robo Cop, Johonny Sockos Flying Robot, or wait for it... 8th Man.
How many of you remember 8th Man? [Tobor the Detective]

Last edited:
Is WALL-E really in the damn pic? Nevermind... right behind T-BOB!

I can name all but maybe 10 or so but know what most all of them are from.

What was that movie with Farrah Faucet I think... with the killer robot? 7th from left with the long neck and lil head. I remember my dad being upstairs getting ready and me tryint to get to the part where she was naked... Maybe it wasn't Farrah. But she was hot... N naked. And there was that there robot too! :p

Is WALL-E really in the damn pic? Nevermind... right behind T-BOB!

I can name all but maybe 10 or so but know what most all of them are from.

What was that movie with Farrah Faucet I think... with the killer robot? 7th from left with the long neck and lil head. I remember my dad being upstairs getting ready and me tryint to get to the part where she was naked... Maybe it wasn't Farrah. But she was hot... N naked. And there was that there robot too! :p

I think the movie was called Saturn 3, and it starred Farrah and Kirk Douglas.

Yeah? Metal Micky? ...but then the "Portal" and even "Stella Star (starcrash)" robots are in there too? this guy is a robot guru.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back