Where to find skins?

UglyMoFo

Hi there everyone. After a long wait, Ive finally obtained my P1 mask. Now that that's taken care of, I guess the next thing on the list is a P1 style skin. Anyone know where to get one? Help much appreciated.

Thanks,
UMF

since i dont think seahunterr makes them for the mean time, maybe rufkintoy has them? i know that he makes skin but i dont know, if he still is but shoot him a pm. it would probably take a bit of time to get it since he is most likely caught up in orders.

Something to consider when choosing a skin is, "What climate will I be wearing my costume?"
Latex is great for details, but has mobility restrictions and is incredibly hot. Just a thought!

Something to consider when choosing a skin is, "What climate will I be wearing my costume?"
Latex is great for details, but has mobility restrictions and is incredibly hot. Just a thought!

Good point, Kyle. (Contemplating) Hmmm detail, or personal well-being. Detail, personal well-being. They both have they're strongpoints. Decisions, decisions. :lol:

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Yeah, I would find out that Gene was the "skin-man" at the same time I find out he's taking a break from it. But hey, he got me a mask so it's all good :p . I'll consider my options and go from there.

Thanks
UMF

Try the lycra/latex option if you have time. Once painted, these suits can rival the latex except have superior mobility and much cooler. You can attach armor then just paint the exposed latex skin areas.

I am having the same issue. I am wanting to get a latex skin and am coming up empty on suppliers. I have heard Ruffkin, but after the threads of people waiting forever for items I cannot risk that, then I heard Manders but I do not like the armor being attached to the skin. Limits possibilities.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back