where to buy sentra plastic

red dead pred

where am i supposed to buy sentra plastic at online or at a shop or something i would really like to know i tried searching for huntorials about where to buy it but i had no luck...thx for answerz evryone

I just got some from the seller "lowcostmetals" on eBay, and I'm sure they have a lot left. The prices I've found on eBay for sintra are lower than the prices I can find anywhere else on the web (same with shipping).

This is what I tried and it worked.

Call around some local sign companies and explain what you're using it for.
Most order by the sheet for s specific job. usually there are some leftover scraps that are too small for any practical use and they just chuck it in some bin and it gets tossed out.
these will work perfect for almost all pieces of pred armor.

i have built a complete suit out of scraps and have enough left to build several more.

Give it a try. Let me know if it works for you

VinMan

This is what I tried and it worked.

Call around some local sign companies and explain what you're using it for.
Most order by the sheet for s specific job. usually there are some leftover scraps that are too small for any practical use and they just chuck it in some bin and it gets tossed out.
these will work perfect for almost all pieces of pred armor.

i have built a complete suit out of scraps and have enough left to build several more.

Give it a try. Let me know if it works for you

VinMan

Love it bro, I found 1 place here that uses it, I may have to ooooooh have a midnight adventure and go rummaging thru some bins in a blackout suit, since these fools wont even SELL me scraps literally! They just toss them, well NOW ITS OPEN GAME BABY!

Thanks for the tip!

Love it bro, I found 1 place here that uses it, I may have to ooooooh have a midnight adventure and go rummaging thru some bins in a blackout suit, since these fools wont even SELL me scraps literally! They just toss them, well NOW ITS OPEN GAME BABY!

Thanks for the tip!

I dont think we have a fund to bail you out LOL

Now, I'm not sure about Arizona, but uh, yeah, in Ohio, the stuff in the dumpster belongs to the owner of the dumpster. I kind of know, seeing as I had to listen to a speech from some not tough-guy officers when I was in college...

Now, I'm not sure about Arizona, but uh, yeah, in Ohio, the stuff in the dumpster belongs to the owner of the dumpster. I kind of know, seeing as I had to listen to a speech from some not tough-guy officers when I was in college...

Here they don't really care too much lol, once its in the trash it goes to the dump anyways. now the Recycling Bins thats a different story. You should see people freak if you even LOOK at the Cardboard! ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back