where does the mask go?

CHINOPLATA

Now that halloweens over I was wondering were everyone puts their suit, mask etc. I don't know were to put my mask and bio. Is there a huntorial or any suggestions to were I can put my mask on display without destroying it?

Now that halloweens over I was wondering were everyone puts their suit, mask etc. I don't know were to put my mask and bio. Is there a huntorial or any suggestions to were I can put my mask on display without destroying it?

I;m working on a clear plexiglass wallmount for my biomask to make it kinda 'float' off the wall.

To make sure my Bio mask stays put really well and prevent falling accidents I may use a litte extra velcro on the inside to keep it put on the mount.

My latex mask is shelved on a standard mannequin head.

Cathat

put is all on a manequinn.
predatormanequin.jpg

mine actually went back on the dummy to do some touch up. I took some battle damage during halloween. When it's fixed I will put it in my trunk until its ready to be used again.

I actually have a monsterroom half mask and I am afraid that if i put it into a box it might warp or the dreads might curl up.

Buy a cheap foam mannequin head and set it up for display I would personally never pack up a mask and wait until its time to pull it out again alot could happen when its just sitting there in a box.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back