Where can someone get accurate rings from LOTR?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Deimos

You think the serpent heads on replica Barahir Rings are roughly done?

Here's a pic of the real thing:

Almost all the replicas of the Ring of Barahir are highly idealized and much less rough-looking than the original. Although I like the original's look more.

EDIT: And if you'd like a One Ring that's highly accurate yet not the super-expensive solid 14h gold version, get in contact with Jens Hansen, send them an e-mail. They can make it out of a different metal and then gold-plate it for a significantly cheaper price, and all you need to do is tell them what you want.
Hey Jaman, where did you find that pic? I've never seen that before. And you say that is the real version worn by Aragorn in the movie?

And I can attest to the Jens Hansen version of the RoB. I just got mine last week.
I chose the palladium instead of white gold (white gold requires a kind of "treatment" over time to keep it white) and 18kt gold for the accents.
Getting palladium instead of white gold kept the price very close to $2K (and no taxes!).

So now I've got a Jens Hansen Vilya and Ring of Barahir.

I'll post pics in the near future when I get a camera that does better close-ups.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.