Where can I get a panavise?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kh39

I want some panavice,but they only ship to the U.S. and Canada.:cry
Does anyone know how to get them in japan?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jedimaster

Sr Member
Re: Where can I get a panavice?

Hey man, you can get similar camera mounts out of Hong Kong with free delivery for $8.00 each. Same thing just a different brand. I have both and if anything the cheaper ones are a bit sleeker. Search CCTV camera mounts on the bay.

Junk Pilot

Sr Member

Mektronics Australia P/L sells Panavise stuff. Not too sure if they sell overseas but I can't see why not. Just click on Brands in the menu bar and an alphabetical list of brand names will open.

Welcome to Mektronics

Last edited:

kh39

Junk Pillot,

Thank you!The camera mounts I'm looking for are not available,but there have some interesting stuff.I was looking at the site for a while lke when I spend a lot of time in DIY store.I can't stop looking.LOL

jedimaster,

Thank you!
I've found some nice camera mounts.I also used "bracket" as a key word.

Last edited:

kh39

Thanks Jason!
I've checked their site.Unfortunately,they don't sell Panavise stuff.

I'm buying this.I want a black camera mount like panavise,but only silver is available.