what to do with this?

DarthLakey

Any ideas for what I could make this into?

41MTA075F0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm looking to use this as a prop in an upcoming movie, if that helps....

I found it in my basement, in my storage cupboard that time forgot. bto, that image is of the model 2. Mine is the model 1(couldn't find the camera). It is visually the same, except all grey. Does anyone know how old this is? All I know is that it was for the Playstation 1!

That's pretty cool looking. I don't know much about playstation as I've always used PC's. I can suggest a few mods though....

Don't laugh...... Some kind of bottle on the front to give it a chunkier look, and stick a magazine in front of the trigger guard.

Just to give an example of the bottle idea, here's something I'm still working on for one of my kids using a Nerf Nite Finder as the base, everything else is scratch built from recycled parts.

96aed558.jpg

It's had a slight repaint since this pic and I'm just adding the weathering touches this week.

Well, after the whole Terra Nova thing with them using Nerf guns in a multi-million dollar production, I don't think you can go wrong with anything you do.

Me I'd paint some sections matte black and the rest rest silver

With regards to the Firearms experts out there, how would a gun like this' action work. i.e., what parts would move back if the magazine was in front of the trigger (or in the mag)? I was thinking maybe an action more like an assault rifle, but with the bolt where that top black part is, and just have that open and close. But having the ejection port on top could cause some issues with hot shells landing on skin...

I guess it all depends if it's a ballistic or laser orientated weapon. If its ballistic, the magazine would'nt make as much sense I suppose, but it could be a power pack of some kind.

The black and silver option would also look very cool as it goes :thumbsup

Definitely looks like a Judge Dredd pistol...

Any ideas for what I could make this into?

41MTA075F0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm looking to use this as a prop in an upcoming movie, if that helps....

I found it in my basement, in my storage cupboard that time forgot. bto, that image is of the model 2. Mine is the model 1(couldn't find the camera). It is visually the same, except all grey. Does anyone know how old this is? All I know is that it was for the Playstation 1!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back