what size of Sintra is good for armor

Hardscaper

I am going to attempt to make my own armor thanks to templates by VinMan but was wondering was thickness of Sintra to use. also if anyone has templates for backpack it would be awesome, thank you again

no hot glue for sintra try gorilla or super or rivet them together

I used Loctite Epoxy for plastic when I made my Spartan helmet (My Avatar). Gorilla didn't hold for me. I also filled seems with epoxy putty which is sandable, and used a dremel to clean it up. Don't underestimate the powers of caulk, either, for unsightly seams, LOL. I frickin' HATE hot glue and refuse to use it. If you incorporate foamies into it, use Contact Cement and fill any seams with caulk. Good luck and can't wait to see your build thread!

I used Loctite Epoxy for plastic when I made my Spartan helmet (My Avatar). Gorilla didn't hold for me. I also filled seems with epoxy putty which is sandable, and used a dremel to clean it up. Don't underestimate the powers of caulk, either, for unsightly seams, LOL. I frickin' HATE hot glue and refuse to use it. If you incorporate foamies into it, use Contact Cement and fill any seams with caulk. Good luck and can't wait to see your build thread!
awesome, thank you and that's what makes this site, again thank you

you might could use chicago screws for a few places if you decide to rivit. some places (leather shops) have a veriaty of interesting looking conchos that might add a little to your armor

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back