What should I do here?

What head looks better?

• Queen Pred

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Pred

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hunterofthedark

Ok I have been looking at pics of a queen pred, and the face looks epic, I cant deside which one to go with, help me here, PLEASE HELP
(This is for Ea'kath )
???
please reply!!!

Queen_Pred_face.jpg

Head_Fem.jpg

Ea_kath.jpg

NEW_Ea_kath_ICON.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, what would the bio look like on the first version. Im having a hard time picturing what it would look like, but overall i like the face better. The second one to me kind of looks like Ronald McDonald. Personally though, in terms of female predators, there was a model of a predator made called Sheela. It is most definately my favorite version of female predators, even though u mentioned ur doing a queen. Hope I helped somewhat...

This is a pic of it I found here on the hunters lair, made by Joe, and you can view it from all sides here. http://www.thehunterslair.com/lofiversion/....php?t5496.html

lrg_879_sh4.jpg

hmm, what would the bio look like on the first version. Im having a hard time picturing what it would look like, but overall i like the face better. The second one to me kind of looks like Ronald McDonald. Personally though, in terms of female predators, there was a model of a predator made called Sheela. It is most definately my favorite version of female predators, even though u mentioned ur doing a queen. Hope I helped somewhat...

This is a pic of it I found here on the hunters lair, made by Joe, and you can view it from all sides here. http://www.thehunterslair.com/lofiversion/....php?t5496.html
I'm not making a queen, but that still did help, :) I'm just basicly looking for a good head for my Pred Ea'kath...

Although the queen predators face is really nice, I honestly prefer the normal pred lol! Dont get me wrong, I do like it haha, but not quite my taste. I guess it just looks too feminine for me XD but really the choice is yours.

i love the queen pred as well, but still i kinda prefer the normal head. i'm working on a female pred head right now, just trying to give it a bit more feminine look - a bit smaller in everyway really... but still have a long way to go

i love the queen pred as well, but still i kinda prefer the normal head. i'm working on a female pred head right now, just trying to give it a bit more feminine look - a bit smaller in everyway really... but still have a long way to go

Im going to be making a female pred head too lol. As daft as it sounds to make mine look more femanine, like you I will be making it smaller but I will be painting on eye make up like a black smoky cat eyes. When I look at the first two pictures she has some make up going on their lol.

When I saw pictures of the queen featured in the first two pics I fell in love instantly theres something quite sexy about her lol

thanks for the votes, I desided to come up with a face using both the queen and classic head :) check it out! lol

Its allways best to do your own concept of these things, taking ideas that you like off them and to come up with something unique, thats yours, it makes it extra special when you make and wear it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back