What is your single favorite Predator kill, move, or scene?

JehdinThwei

I have had a couple. The scene when Anytime takes off Dillon's arm in P1.
The scene when Scar snaps the newborn drone's neck with his thumb in AVP.
The skull rip of Stans in Predators (or even better, when Edwin gets run through by Mr Black ....just to see if he was alive :) )
Wolf killing bugs in the sewer like so many roaches under a cowboy's foot in AVPR.

...but my favorite to date has to be this from the worst film of the 5. To me it is the baddest ass of all time.

15wxw93n.gif.png

What's yours?

I would have to say my favorite move was when the main Predator from P2 was in the bathroom, an he is breaking up pieces of concrete an what not to heal himself, then he just
slaps it all on like not a care in the world (sides the screaming) The ending of P2 was just classic, the way the Elder held himself, that an the alien head in the background.

Good topic!! I would have to go with the one you did, with Scar doing that epic twirl and jabbing the spear through the queens head. When I first saw that I actualy shouted out load "WOOOOOOHOOOOO Go Predator!!" in the cinema, no kidding!! I did!
The scene in P2, when King Wily faces off the pred in the alley, then the scene just fades to his head screaming and the pred walking off with it, that was pretty epic too!!

I would have to say my favorite move was when the main Predator from P2 was in the bathroom, an he is breaking up pieces of concrete an what not to heal himself, then he just
slaps it all on like not a care in the world (sides the screaming) ((Like you said)) The ending of P2 was just classic, the way the Elder held himself, that an the alien head in the background.

:) I edited my post to mention the bathroom scene, but saw your post and deleted it. That was awesome. Mirror and all.

Good topic!! I would have to go with the one you did, with Scar doing that epic twirl and jabbing the spear through the queens head. When I first saw that I actualy shouted out load "WOOOOOOHOOOOO Go Predator!!" in the cinema, no kidding!! I did!
The scene in P2, when King Wily faces off the pred in the alley, then the scene just fades to his head screaming and the pred walking off with it, that was pretty epic too!!

Ahhh, I forgot King Willie...

"This thing that's killing your people and mine.... is from the other side" CLASSIC!

1. AVPR - Wolf hunting the aliens that had escaped into the sewers and the hive scene inside the hospital...not forgetting his Awesome entrance lol (kicking down the door) and the power plant scene when Wolf fires his cannons into it and roars with the explosions in the background.

2. P1 - When the pred emerges from the water when hes looking for Dutch.
- The pred pinning Dutch to the tree and scanning his face, then the big one-on-one fight.

3. P2 - After Harrigan takes off his bio...when he smashes the shot gun and quickly turns his head then does that epic vicious scream.
- The whole Slaughter house fight
- When he walks towards King Willie in the allyway (epicly done)
- Epic ending with the Lost Hunters and the awesome Greyback.

4. Predators - All 3 preds finally decloak themselves and we see them for the first time along with the falcon device...
- Mr Black ripping out Stans' skull and spine out...my mouth literally dropped on how awesome that was after he roared!
- Classic vs Mr Black (now that was a kick ass fight!)
- The scene when the group walks into the camp and first see the Classic pred hung up on the totem, then the preds start to fire at them with the plasmacasters.

5. AVP - Chopper kicking Lex
- Celtic lobbing the Grid Alien and roaring
- Scar tossing the shurkien at the facehugger and slicing the alien's head off that failed to be stealthy.
- Scar leaping across the walls cloaking
- Scar firing at the Aliens with Plasmcaster

Man i could go on all day!!! theres so many i love, i just can't list em all. It's all good for me...Love it all.

Are you kidding me?! Not a SINGLE person has mentioned ANYTHING about the entire Anytime v. Arnie fight! Am I the only one?!

When he yanks him up off that log, checks out his skull, then walks around, so coldly and methodically... He's got the strangest quality to the performance there, almost like an addict or something, he's so overwhelmed at the prospect of having Dutch's skull as a trophy that all emotion suddenly leaves him, and he wades around into the circle... So cold, SO BRUTAL!

That entire sequence... the way he absolutely TROUNCES Dutch, and follows him when he's crawling... Oh, MAN! Goosebumps... Absolutely thrilling... Best Predator moment ever.

Scene: ( Predator) A battered and beaten Arnie is crawling on his belly through the mud and mire. Desperately trying to get away from P1, who's following a few yards behind. P1's just talking his sweet ol' time, savoring the moment, basking in the glory of the ass whopping he had just given Arnie. There was a slight strut in P1's walk, as if he thought he was the 'cock of the walk' (which he is) as he followed Arnie. That scene was epic!
~Estelle

P1: Billy's last stand and the look on his face.
P2: When Keye's says to Harrigan: "That's right lieutenant. Other-world life-forms....A ***king alien!"
AVP: The flashback scene to the Predator's history here.
AVPR: The end scene with "Mrs. Yutani"
Predators: The reveal of the planetary system/ game preserve or Royce owning Mr. Black

I actually have never seen S.E.E.D. all the way through. Shame on me.
Dead End: The Predators reveal at the end.

I'd have to say it was the moment in the original Predator film when the Predator took off his biohelmet, revealed his face, and roared. It's such an iconic, defining moment in the Predator franchise. I used that bit in my performance in the CONvergence Masquerade and it got a big round of applause from the audience.

Jesse getting nailed to the wall in AVPR is brilliant. I laughed out loud in the theatre at that one.

One of my favourite moments in P2 is right after he's healed himself in the bathroom...the old lady shuffling towards the door with a broom, and he punches the doorframe right out of the wall. Oh yeah, and the lost hunters decloaking. No one has mentioned that yet? :)

Underbite ripping Stans spine out was brutal, and fantastic.

Wow...so many to chose from. Let's see...

-When Dutch was crawling on the log and the P1 thrust his blades right around Dutch's head, keeping him to the log.
-Scar doing the 360 spear thrust into the Alien Queens head.
-Wolf punching through the roof of the hospital, climbing through and just staring at Dallas like "get the @%^* out of my way!"
-Wolf setting his gauntlet and punching through the street--EPIC badass moment!
-Wolf kicking down the door to the hospital.
-P1 kicking Billy's body out of the tree, then seeing it fall---THUD!
-P1 coming out of the water after Dutch.
-P1S decloaking as he hit Underbite in the fight.
-Underbite ripping out the spine while he was still alive.
-P2 getting up from being shot, and giving that classic roar.
-P2 throwing the smart disc, seeing it go through the meet and then Carrogan.
-Underbite taking the P1S's head clean off...sorry, but that was pretty sweet.
-When Scar was waiting in the room, a Xeno was crawling down and Scar quickly sheered half of the Xeno's face off...

There's many many more...but those are my top favorite.

I'd have to say it was the moment in the original Predator film when the Predator took off his biohelmet, revealed his face, and roared. It's such an iconic, defining moment in the Predator franchise.

Yep, P1 roaring at Dutch. The sound of his roar is what made me love predators.

-Mr. Black despining Stans after his whole "Whose your daddy now bitch?" speach
-Wolf picking up two xenomorph's and blasting them with his two plasma casters

Mr. Black ripping out Stan's spine while he's still alive.
Also, when P1 gets down off the tree and that rock music starts bumping while he's putting his armor and bio back on...SICK.
When P1 runs up and lifts Dillon up off the ground and he's just hanging in midair just screaming...
When P2 gets up after lying there in the slaughter house and screams his freaking face off.
AVP when they show the flashbacks and they ancients are on top of those pyramids. That's kind of how I wish the AVP movies would have all been done, just aliens fighting predators, with no people...
Requiem...? Idk, the chick was pretty hot haha :) but I guess when wolf gets down off his chair on the homeworld and screams, extending his mega jaws.

Lots more to mention, but they all have their moments. P1 just happens to be my favorite because I think it strikes something primal inside. Can't be touched.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back