What is this?

micdavis

Master Member
What is this thing? Who makes it? What is it from?

I have no idea.

what1.jpg

what2.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SL3844 @ May 7 2006, 08:05 PM) [snapback]1240180[/snapback]</div>
Can't really see the SW connection here...
Gil Hibben hydrospanner? :p
[/b]

it IS vaders pizza cutter.

its from an ultra rare deleted scene... i woulda thought you guys woulda know that sheesh.

JK

seriously WTF?

Yeah...wierd huh.

I consider myself a fairly well versed collector of all kinds of stuff including Star Wars.

This was sent to me by the guy I built a LIS Robot for. He knew I was a SW fan and sent it to me. He had no idea what is was either. Just that it says Star Wars on it.

is it possibly something from ep3s imperial operating room?

just an obscure prop that we didnt catch?

now i really want to know...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oldken @ May 8 2006, 02:07 AM) [snapback]1240181[/snapback]</div>
it IS vaders pizza cutter.

its from an ultra rare deleted scene... i woulda thought you guys woulda know that sheesh.
[/b]

Oh, I remember now... "I find your lack of anchovies... disturbing."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micdavis @ May 7 2006, 08:11 PM) [snapback]1240183[/snapback]</div>
Yeah...wierd huh.

I consider myself a fairly well versed collector of all kinds of stuff including Star Wars.

This was sent to me by the guy I built a LIS Robot for. He knew I was a SW fan and sent it to me. He had no idea what is was either. Just that it says Star Wars on it.
[/b]

Is it a licensed piece?

The top part swivels with a spring loaded catch and it is ALL metal construction.

Make me an offer.

Blades are all super sharp.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ May 7 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]1240175[/snapback]</div>
Vader's pizza cutter?

Dunno....weird.... :confused
[/b]
:lol

That looks wicked. It looks like it would be a Utapaun(spelling??) weapon. In ROTS where Obi-wan went to find Greivous. They had some crazy looking guns.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Imperialknight @ May 7 2006, 07:40 PM) [snapback]1240273[/snapback]</div>
It was used in the operating room when they were piecing Anakin back together as Vader.
[/b]

Not that I've been able to find. I looked.

Sheesh. . . that's really weird.
Are there any other marks/numbers or anything on the piece or the base?
I'm really curious what this thing is.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back