what is this?

I think it's a tiny box to accessorize a doll house...for the tiny workshop perhaps.

I doubt there's anything in it for that price.

Do a search for Dremel Lathe and see if you find a full sized one and how much it costs...

:)

ha ha good ones guys, ya like u hook ur dremel into this cardboard box and u get a 6 inch lathe, for shaping paper mache.

3 minute warranty, this product is guaranteed for 4 min.

Wasn't meant as a joke.

Apparently there are several dollhouse tool boxes available and in my experience you can fiind a miniature of just about everything...

Dremel Lathe Box (empty)assembled 1 3/8" long
Dremel Drill SanderBox (empty)assembled 1 3/8" long
Dremel Table Saw Box (empty) assembled 1 3/8" long

Here's a pic of a real one...full size.
This one was going for 61.00 on ebay...lots on ebay actually.
I don't think Dremel is carrying them anymore.
Lot's of secondhand available though.

2719ji.jpg

Originally posted by Star Wars Man@Mar 10 2006, 04:31 PM
ha ha good ones guys, ya like u hook ur dremel into this cardboard box and u get a 6 inch lathe, for shaping paper mache.

3 minute warranty, this product is guaranteed for 4 min.
[snapback]1203221[/snapback]​
As Sporak said, it's not a joke. That web site sells miniatures for dollhouses and such. It is a miniature of a Dremel lathe box to be placed in a miniature display. Believe me, the people that do these types of dollhouses and displays get very detailed.

Originally posted by Montagar@Mar 10 2006, 07:01 PM

As Sporak said, it's not a joke. That web site sells miniatures for dollhouses and such. It is a miniature of a Dremel lathe box to be placed in a miniature display. Believe me, the people that do these types of dollhouses and displays get very detailed.
[snapback]1203279[/snapback]​

Yup.

Seen some that are even wired and plumbed at it looks like they did their best to meet building codes.

Accuracy nuts, you'd think it was a lightsaber or something. :D

Originally posted by Jedirick+Mar 10 2006, 08:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedirick @ Mar 10 2006, 08:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Montagar
@Mar 10 2006, 07:01 PM

[snapback]1203279[/snapback]​

Yup.

Seen some that are even wired and plumbed at it looks like they did their best to meet building codes.

Accuracy nuts, you'd think it was a lightsaber or something. :D
[snapback]1203343[/snapback]​
[/b]
:lol

i love the weird little dollhouse accesories...i'm always trolling the dollhouse section at ac moore for new stuff...they go really well with figures...especially custom figures where a lot of times you need accesories to really sell who it is (headsculpts on custom figures are rarely as accurate as you'd like)...but really some of this stuff is crazy accurate...and you can find a lot of free paper ones online...if you're a toy collector you might want to check here for stuff in marvel legend or dc direct/dc superhero scale....skott

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back