What is the next form of unoriginality? or how to reboot the unrebootable.

Perhaps it is time.

Reboot Plan Nine from Outer Space!!!!!

I actually have a treatment written for that except the plan works and the world is over run with the dead and 90 % of the movie is just a zombie movie and at the end when our heroes are trapped in a high rise they are saved by what looks like a black ops team which turns out to be the same aliens that started the whole mess trying to clean up after themselves after a regime?policy change on there planet and as they are whisked away in the space ships they ask what planet the aliens are from and the aliens tell them a planet called earth .
( yep were still up to our old tricks just in space ) .

I actually have a treatment written for that except the plan works and the world is over run with the dead and 90 % of the movie is just a zombie movie and at the end when our heroes are trapped in a high rise they are saved by what looks like a black ops team which turns out to be the same aliens that started the whole mess trying to clean up after themselves after a regime?policy change on there planet and as they are whisked away in the space ships they ask what planet the aliens are from and the aliens tell them a planet called earth .
( yep were still up to our old tricks just in space ) .

Make it happen, inflation adjusted you may spend $490K and hire at least one aging drug addicted legend.

I was really interested in seeing what others would do to improve upon what they love. If forced to, how would you guys go about rebooting a classic for quality rather than currency?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back