What I built today

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Trooper_trent

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
not a prop replica but definitely a movie/tv/stage prop. This is "Milton" I've done a few of these guys. I work in the children's ministry at church so I get to build these from time to time. He's made of Darted foam pieces. Antron "muppet" fleece, and features a custom fit, chamois lined handstrap and mouth plate. This one took me about 15 hours. Hope you like him.
[attachmentid=6713]

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Trooper_trent

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not exactly. I learned how to make them by purchasing a kit from armslength. But after I built it I found its a lot cheaper to buy the materials and make it yourself.

jordankarr

Nice work on the puppet. and Yeah Angel would be cool to see done correctly. That was one of the best and most entertaining angel episodes.