Question What gets people banned here commonly (answered)

Well if that type of thing persists I am sure the mods will take action. But a one off comment shouldn't get you too angry unless it is a re-curing issue.... The mods I am sure busy with tons of things and I am positive they have a keen eye on the person you flagged, but as far as banning, unless a law or RPF rule was broken I would think they would want to leave it alone.

I think it could've at least been addressed. I PMd a mod - and I've PMd mods in the past and I've always gotten a response.

I will say - and I told the mod this as well, that I avoided returning to that thread as things seemed to be getting a little heated and I didn't want to lose my cool (something all of us should try doing at times).

Now that I know that this word is auto-censored by the board itself, I find it even more of a joke that the staff here didn't do something.

I agree, I don't think a banning was in order... I think something needed to be done, especially at the lightheartedness that followed.

I think it could've at least been addressed. I PMd a mod - and I've PMd mods in the past and I've always gotten a response.

I will say - and I told the mod this as well, that I avoided returning to that thread as things seemed to be getting a little heated and I didn't want to lose my cool (something all of us should try doing at times).

Now that I know that this word is auto-censored by the board itself, I find it even more of a joke that the staff here didn't do something.

I agree, I don't think a banning was in order... I think something needed to be done, especially at the lightheartedness that followed.

I cant comment as I don't know the thread you speak of, could you PM it to me? I don't want to linger this for everyone....would love to be able to evaluate from my own perspective and discuss with you.

sort of a hyjack:unsure

i wanna know why this member was banned?

View Profile: Warlord

its not mentioned in the members banned list.

also one of his posts simply disappeared from one of my threads

as if it had been deleted by a mod.

why was that and who did it?

-z

Warlord was confirmed to be a shady business dealer who has been banned from a number of forums for taking money and not delivering anything. From time to time, if a member is relatively new, we don't add them to the banned member's list.

Warlord was confirmed to be a shady business dealer who has been banned from a number of forums for taking money and not delivering anything. From time to time, if a member is relatively new, we don't add them to the banned member's list.

ok, thanks :thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back