what do you stand your pred heads on???

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jasp

my P2 mask with dreds is on its way from ta2pro should be here end of next week,my question is i know its guna stand tall with dreds,what you all stand yours on? as i dont want it to be laid flat when it a amazing piece of work..ideas n picts please,thanks carl.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Philby

always wanted to see an alien arm and hand coming up from the base,......holding up the pred-head,....

that'd be sick ,..... :p

panik33

sadly mines in a box but i hope to either get a mannequin to put the whole suit on or do what marcel has done with the speaker stand or a light stand or something like that i just gota go to a yard sale and get one hehe

tommynator1024

I've been thinking about this for a long time and decided I need a professional solution... so currently, my bio with dreads setup is sitting on a 20cm piece of 2x4 standing upright on a metal drinking mug turned upside down, which itself is standing on my shoe closet. So there.