what do you stand your pred heads on???

jasp

my P2 mask with dreds is on its way from ta2pro should be here end of next week,my question is i know its guna stand tall with dreds,what you all stand yours on? as i dont want it to be laid flat when it a amazing piece of work..ideas n picts please,thanks carl.

always wanted to see an alien arm and hand coming up from the base,......holding up the pred-head,....

that'd be sick ,..... :p

sadly mines in a box but i hope to either get a mannequin to put the whole suit on or do what marcel has done with the speaker stand or a light stand or something like that i just gota go to a yard sale and get one hehe

I've been thinking about this for a long time and decided I need a professional solution... so currently, my bio with dreads setup is sitting on a 20cm piece of 2x4 standing upright on a metal drinking mug turned upside down, which itself is standing on my shoe closet. So there.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back