What are best soles for spidey zentai??

KilTheMaskedGuy

I heard some people tried plastidip, I personally tried gluing aqua shoes soles but the glue (shoe goo) was hard to apply, it took forever to dry and I didn't even mention the stains. I was thinking of gluing eva foam on the outside (with a normal sole on the inside) what do you guys think? and if I'ts a good idea, what would be the glue?

I used aqua shoe soles with hot glue for most of my suits. It's been 2 years for some of them and they still hold up. I sewed kung-fu shoes into my most recent suit and they're super comfortable and look great, but they were a pain to sew. I doubt foam would give you the support or durability you need to walk around a con all weekend, or do stunts.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I used aqua shoe soles with hot glue for most of my suits. It's been 2 years for some of them and they still hold up. I sewed kung-fu shoes into my most recent suit and they're super comfortable and look great, but they were a pain to sew. I doubt foam would give you the support or durability you need to walk around a con all weekend, or do stunts.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hot... glue? you mean the one that comes out of the gun? and it works?? About foam, i think I can heat-gun the sole to make it resistant an put an inner sole like I did with my red and grey suit (aqua shoes method). but plasti dip sounds interesting. What is the drying time for it?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back