what and where to get second best AT-AT?

takevin

Sr Member
besides MR, and not paying several car payments, what does someone reccomend for a decent ATAT, any garage kits out there?

Well there's that fantastic ATATRon kit, which is even bigger than the MR I think. :D

And in lieu of that, there's always the 13" Wizards of the Coast" version that goes with that collectible card game or whatever it is... not supremely accurate but the best of the mass-produced bunch.

- k

<div class='quotetop'>(phase pistol @ Jun 9 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]1259277[/snapback]</div>
Well there's that fantastic ATATRon kit, which is even bigger than the MR I think. :D

And in lieu of that, there's always the 13" Wizards of the Coast" version that goes with that collectible card game or whatever it is... not supremely accurate but the best of the mass-produced bunch.

- k
[/b]

You could also keep an eye on Ebay for good deals on "second" MR's... slightly damaged returns, no cases, etc... I picked this SE one up with no case/plaque for $270.

[image]http://home.rochester.rr.com/jaypics/DSCF0147.JPG[/image]

-Jay

ATATRon is tallest, but it's fan-made and was constructed from photos. Because of this, the body is slab-sided which makes it seem a little "off" when you compare it to screen shots and reference material. It's really nice, but it's not as accurate as the MR one - the MR one is correct to the real props, with a slightly ovoid body. It's best, hands down.

this should get a laugh but has anyone ever done anything with the classic plastic toy one, I remember long ago someone had asked/did the same?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back