werewolf hair??

Anyone know where i can get some yak hair?? Or something better for wolfman hair. Here's some more progress I made today... I can't wait to gets some hair on this guy. Also I want to get some wolf eyes and teeth... Any suggestions.?

Have you thought about using crepe hair? That's what I used for my Teen Wolf costume years ago. I found it pretty easy to apply and looked really good when finished. It's also not very expensive and comes in a range of colours. So if you wanted to have different shades of hair it would be easy to do.

Have you thought about using crepe hair? That's what I used for my Teen Wolf costume years ago. I found it pretty easy to apply and looked really good when finished. It's also not very expensive and comes in a range of colours. So if you wanted to have different shades of hair it would be easy to do.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I looked into crepe hair but I want something very realistic, I know yak hair is what the pros use. I just can't find a source for it. I'd like to see your teen Wolf costume too!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back