Well, I got my Masterle helmets...

that's one reason we are hesitant to take commissions. not that robert doesn't want to or he's not too confident himself, it's just that it may not meet expectations. we don't want to disappoint anyone less burn anyone because we understand and we don't want that to happen to us.every transaction that we make, we lay down our cards. we tell that this is all we can do but of course we try to make it the best. for us, it's better that less is expected then surprising ourselves than expecting a lot then is just disappointing.

Looking closer at his suits, they really do have a lot of little things that look really bad. That sucks that he got to some of us.

@Zurginator: thank god you didnt!!!

If you want to buy some sort of Iron Man stuff I advise you go to "Maked Rider". What he sells on this website is amazing and much MUCH better than Le's (they are 100% perfect replicas) :D

@ pr3dato8: I thank you especially, as I saw your post on Crymod.

Also, I wasn't actually going for Iron Man, but a custom piece.
I'm gonna post over in the junkyard once I get 20 decent posts in (I don't wanna spam to get there).

Very interesting.

I looked at his Deviantart page (after seeing the link in the other MasterLe thread) and some people had posted about his delays and poor products - to warn others about his practises.

Well, apparently, calling him out on not providing product or responses qualifies as 'spam' to him.

So he has removed them.

Well, I don't know what everyone else is talking about. Ive been talking with him daily. *shrug* best of luck to everyone else with this matter! I know what its like, (airsoft sales :[ )

All the best,
Jeremy

Well, I don't know what everyone else is talking about. Ive been talking with him daily. *shrug* best of luck to everyone else with this matter! I know what its like, (airsoft sales :[ )

All the best,
Jeremy

"If you don´t know what everyone else is talking about..." then please take the time and educate yourself by studying the various threads about MasterLe and PhantomProphet and the sales related issues that both of them were banned for from the RPF. We have a "banned member log" in the "Questions and suggestions" subforum, you might want to take a look at that.

Michael
RPF staff

"If you don´t know what everyone else is talking about..." then please take the time and educate yourself by studying the various threads about MasterLe and PhantomProphet and the sales related issues that both of them were banned for from the RPF. We have a "banned member log" in the "Questions and suggestions" subforum, you might want to take a look at that.

Michael
RPF staff

Hhahah. Total misunderstanding. I know what they're talking about...I read all the pages and saw the photos. I know who they are, and I've met them. I wash sit saying from MY experience, i haven't had many issues with them. BUT, at the same time, I haven't had GREAT things happen. Sorry bout the confusion ;)

Well i just had the same thing happen to me. i ordered the mark six suit in the beginning of sept. i ordered the mark 6 he said i would be ready before halloween. i tried to get a hold of him throughout on facebook. he then said his dad was in the hospital in the icu and all commissions were on hold. i felt bad for the guy and waited and a week before halloween. i finally got a hold of him. i asked if the suit would be ready he said no it wouldn't he then offered to retro fit the iron patriot suit he had online.

you know the iron patriot one red and blue the one with the motorized face plate and back weapon and arm weapons. no were in any email did he say to have the suit motorized it would be 2500 extra above the five grand already paid.

I said fine if thats all that can be done and it will be to spec ok. now mind you the whole reason i got the suit was for the motorized helmet as it makes the suit. he then tells me its 580 something for shipping over night plus 3 % for pay pal it came to 605. i get the suit and on the boxes it says price 93.30 on one box and 89. something on the other he tells me that usps sent the package through ups but tis is not true as usps were who dropped it off.

i open the perfectly intact boxes the head piece is inside the chest piece so no way it got damaged in the box it was broken in like 4-6 places and then i notice it doesn't open on its own or i can't figure it out. so i text him he says that that is a 2500.00 upgrade. I'm like what that is the whole reason i got the product and then i explain its broken he says ill ship you another one in a week.

At this point I'm pissed but trying to make the best of this i then put helmet on and you can't see out of the helmet. so you can't walk around at all. i then try and open the face plate and none of the hinges are on right you see he ripped all the electronics out of the head piece most likely causing all the cracks and breaks in the helmet. what a ****ing ******* he took out all the things on the arms and in the helmet and also the shoulder weapon. and i didn't even want this suit. so he sends me a piece of wood painted black that was broken on arrival. thats right a couple piece of wood painted black and broken for over 5 grand as the shoulder weapon. are you ****ing kidding me. then i try the suit on, well not made to spec. arms don't fit at all way to small won't fit over forearm or bicep as I'm a bodybuilder and my arms not flexed are 18 inches he tells me to cut up the forearm i try it on one and cut almost half off trying to get it to fit no go on that.

so i disputed the charges and will be taking him to court since i have the money to do so. you ****ed with the wrong person i have enough disposable income to make this kids life a living nightmare so anthony get ready to give me my money back or have my lawyer hit him for copy right infringement as i was not aware till today he isn't licensed to sell them only build them for personal use or to give away. he is not a registered seller of iron man goods that are licensed by marvel or disney and I'm sure they will be interested in his site and any money he has made of there product. as well as pain and suffering and court fees and my investment.

so a word to the wise for those ho do this to people one day you will run into the wrong person and they will have more money then you have and will fight back just because we can and its are moral obligation to get rid of these shady ********.

if anyone has pics of his work that you got from him personally please send them to my personal email eric197424@yahoo.com with your story and any pics or video of his **** work and know others that have had this happen to them please have them get in touch with me my real name is eric capo you can also reach me through face book. i have nothing better to do then **** with this kid as i have enough disposable income to make his life a living hell. i sent this to others i have read had issues with this tool. i would like to put this tool out of biz so he can't do this to others.

please email me

So anthony get ready to give me my money back or have my lawyer hit him for copy right infringement as i was not aware till today he isn't licensed to sell them only build them for personal use or to give away. he is not a registered seller of iron man goods that are licensed by marvel or disney and I'm sure they will be interested in his site and any money he has made of there product. as well as pain and suffering and court fees and my investment.

so a word to the wise for those ho do this to people one day you will run into the wrong person and they will have more money then you have and will fight back just because we can and its are moral obligation to get rid of these shady ********.

please email me

Really....You did not do a check up on a person you paid +7000 to, before paying.?

If you saved the email with him requesting that you pay an extra 3% for PayPal you should also report that to them. Last time I checked PayPal had rules with charging the buyer the sellers fee. It just might save someone else from this if his PayPal account gets locked.

i have all the emails and all the text as well as face book IM stuff all screen shot to my phone. and yes i went off you tub i spent 4600 plus tax on pay pal and i also paid like the buyer beware story 600 for over night shipping but the price of the shipping is on the box s not totaling 200 bucks. I'm not a cos play guy I'm just a guy who wanted an iron man suit and saw this guy on youtube winning comicon awards. i should have searched him out. that was my bad for sure and the wife has already yelled at me. for 5 grand i expect it to be to my spec and for it to motorized. but what I'm going to do is revers engineer the suit as it is made from plastic trash can materiel i will then post a video tutorial on how to make the suit so he will no longer be able to sell **** like this allowing anyone to make the suit for the price of supplies. go to my face book I'm posting close ups of each part of the suit. and how its put together.

if i can cause this guy biz even if i don't get my money back it will be more then worth it. I'm not rich at all but i don't do bad for my self at all so this is more about principle for me i don't treat people like this.

do you guys know anything about buyfullbodyarmors.com there stuff looks good fully motorized for like 2800.00 i can't find any info on them good or bad but there site looks really well done. and theres stuff is made from injection plastic molds. I'm thinking about getting one from them. but i have learned my lesson not to just buy stuff with out checking.

someone posted about fullbodyarmors in another thread fyi:

Oct 16, 2014, 11:43 PM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice
I'm from the UK and I purchase a suit from these guys for over $3000 in July this year, received it in August, it was an awsome suit, but fitting was a nightmare, and it only lasted one wear, parts fell of, became unstuck and the legs completely split, buy the end of the night i looked like i had been in a real battle, stay well clear, still in the process of doing a code 75 chargeback from my credit card company, which is flying through as the website has no real contact details and the one man band business will soon loss their ability to accept web payments​

Last edited by a moderator:
Boycott his stuff I dont buy from anyone that I dont trust with my hard earned money. Im sorry that happened to you man I hope that Masterbater Le gets whats coming to him.

I ended up getting my money back so at least im not out the 5 grand im working on my own build now sculpted an iron man helmet and am in the process of casting it this week.
so here are some pics of what he sent me .
Helmet does not even one lines straight at all used black marker on the groves, he used glue sticks for lens you cant see out of the helmet unless face plate is open. i put a pic of the legs were you can see the sterlite logo from trash cans he uses on the inside and the black marker he used for detail. any way those more a just buyer beware as i did get my money back. and i have to thank anthony le for one thing this got me started on sculpting and now casting my own work so at least something good came out of it.
. 20141111_122530.jpg20141111_122636.jpg20141111_122005.jpg20141111_122103.jpg20141111_112000.jpg20141111_112110.jpg20141111_113951.jpg20141111_114039.jpg 20141111_122158.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back