Webbing Bag

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IndridColdx

I figure that I'd make a new thread about this since I already have another for my progress build.

I wanted to make a spiderman webbing bag for my next suit. I was looking around and found a thread a long time ago but never saved it.
This person had some sort of backpack that looked like a turtleshell and the zipper was located only touching your back.
I don't know what the term for this bag is...Can anyone help with that?

As for the webbing itself, I know that craft string is good, unless there is an alternative. What do I glue it on with?

Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IndridColdx

Here I drew a picture of what it looked likeplrsdr.png

by back i mean back of the pack itself, the actual back of the person is on the zipper

IndridColdx

Thanks guys.

Before I even go to try and use latex/resin anything I want to see if I can find the bag in question