Weapons? What Should I Make?

Momo

Any Ideas of what weapon I could make for my Final Fantasy Predator. I have my gauntlets and and cannon. I have had people say make a Cloud from FF7 Sword but because I have so much stuff on my back theres no way I could affix an over sized sword on my back and dragging something like that around with me will annoy me to bits.
I was thinking Spear or One of those Spear/axe thingys also a long bow came to mind or some kind of funky twin guns. My take on Predator is quite far out, but when its comming to my main weapon prop I just cant decide. Any ideas on what I could create would be brilliant.

yuffie from ff7 had a shuriken, or you can go with twin daggers like ff9, or some kind of spear with some materia to summon bahamut if needed, lol :)

It's ok to be way different. I saw a drawing of yautja holding a head from one of the blue avatar ppl..I think hand to hand weapons are a good idea. Adds power.

Loz's Gauntlet FTW momo!
09.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back