help with weapons and maybe armor?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

juniorvielmapre

hello to all predatory brothers and sisters I am new to my publication and I need help with weapons and maybe with armor p1.p2 preds avp avpR I have some list missing the painting I made them with cardboard thank you very much everyone

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

juniorvielmapre

8.png
?hash=a10fc29729b903342862b1110ed383d8.png
battle axe.jpg

Attachments

• predator-2-smart-disc-open.png
    predator-2-smart-disc-open.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 0623 claymores 1.png
    0623 claymores 1.png
    989.5 KB · Views: 112

superchimp

hello to all predatory brothers and sisters I am new to my publication and I need help with weapons and maybe with armor p1.p2 preds avp avpR I have some list missing the painting I made them with cardboard thank you very much everyone
did you get the help you need and do you still have any specific questions?

Chienszuhsin

Greetings juniorvielmapre,
In response to your inquiry 19 Aug 2019. if you are still looking for Avp components to complete your project.
I noticed a listing on eBay, (AvP Backpack and Gauntlets), while searching for ideas, for my nephew's cosplay costume.
Hope you were able to finish your project.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.