Weapons? What Should I Make?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Momo

Any Ideas of what weapon I could make for my Final Fantasy Predator. I have my gauntlets and and cannon. I have had people say make a Cloud from FF7 Sword but because I have so much stuff on my back theres no way I could affix an over sized sword on my back and dragging something like that around with me will annoy me to bits.
I was thinking Spear or One of those Spear/axe thingys also a long bow came to mind or some kind of funky twin guns. My take on Predator is quite far out, but when its comming to my main weapon prop I just cant decide. Any ideas on what I could create would be brilliant.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Evaready098

How about a four sided axe, that disconnects in the middle for easy portability, or even a combi stick design with an axe on it?

made007

Sr Member
yuffie from ff7 had a shuriken, or you can go with twin daggers like ff9, or some kind of spear with some materia to summon bahamut if needed, lol :)

Fayne

It's ok to be way different. I saw a drawing of yautja holding a head from one of the blue avatar ppl..I think hand to hand weapons are a good idea. Adds power.